What Came 1st the Chicken or the Egg Salad? Or maybe a turkey
EQUIPMENT: 3-quart mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons.
PREPARATION: 15 minutes – Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 12 ounces (1 cup) cooked chicken breast (or turkey) cubed
- 2 hardboiled eggs diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup sweet relish
- ½ cup dried sweet cranberries
- Grapes, a handful of (otpitonal)
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried tarragon
- For extra creamy add a tablespoon of sour cream.
In a 3-quart mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
Serve on a New Jersey Hard Roll or a bed lettuce or toasted bread