We will ship product(s) within 3 to 5 business days after payment is fully processed. Delivery times will be 5 to 10 business days from the date of shipment. Except for replacement parts, ALL products are to be shipped to a home address (NO PO BOXES), where an individual may sign for the package.
Due to the current COVID-19 status, delivery times and dates will vary from the normal delivery schedule, even with estimated times of arrival. All drivers are doing their best to get all deliveries to customers on time, as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience with Health Craft LLC, as we navigate through this time together.
First, if you have a need to consider refunds, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a “Thank You!” Nothing makes us happier than a legion of happy Health Craft customers, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience, and rest assured, to make right any mishaps along the way. That said, here are some things you might want to know…
- We have a “All Sales Are Final Return Policy,” because our products are presented through virtual presentations by Authorized Product Consultants. This is someone that will help guide and educate you on all our amazing products, answering questions, helping you through the entire ordering process every step of the way even after the purchase has been made. This concept makes it possible for you to examine the products at your convenience and allow us to deliver the personal attention you deserve to make sure you are making a fully informed buying decision.
- If there is an issue with your product, then please review the product(s) warranty and then call or text us at 1-813-390-1144. The warranty is incorporated by reference into these terms. To the extent that there is a conflict between the terms of the product(s) warranty and these terms, the terms of the product(s) warranty will govern with respect to your purchase from Health Craft LLC
RETURN POLICY: Certain products may be returned to Health Craft within 30 days for credit or refund. Returned merchandise must be in new, resalable condition and repackaged in the original factory packaging, with all literature, instruction booklets, cookbooks, stainless steel cleaner included. Defaced, used and/or misused merchandise, and items designated as “Final Sale” are not refundable. Returns may subject to a repackaging and/or restocking fee not to exceed 15% of the original purchase price. For more info call or text 1-813-390-1144.
REASON FOR RETURN: To receive a Return Authorization Number email the date of order, your name, address, zip code, phone number and the reason for return CustomerService@HealthCraft.com. Health Craft will email a Return Authorization Form to you within 24 hours. For accuracy and security, items shipped to Health Craft without a Return Authorization number be refused and returned to sender.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS: See Limited Lifetime Warranty with each specific product for details. Merchandise with Limited Lifetime Warranties that are determined to be Defective will be repaired or replaced and shipped back to the customer at no charge. NEW orders must notify CustomerService@HealthCraft.com of the defect within 10 days of receiving the item. For warranty info call or text 1-813-390-1144.
PACKING MERCHANDISE FOR RETURN: It is especially important that when you are preparing the product for shipping that it must be packed in its original packing material and boxing with no metal touching metal. Merchandise damaged in shipping will be the responsibility of the shipper. Shipping costs to and from the customer are not recoverable.
IMPORTANT Please Read:
- Place email inside the carton as it has your name, contact information, and return address.
- Be sure that the RA# is on the outside of the carton and clearly visible.
- Mail, UPS, or FedEx your item for repair or replacement to Health Craft. NOTE: You will we receive a Return Address with your Return Authorization Number.
QUESTIONS? Text or Call 1-813-390-1144