In today’s hurry up world of ever-changing fads and attitudes, the urge is to produce goods and services faster and cheaper even though quality is often sacrificed for quantity. However often standing apart in our high-speed world are those who refuse to run with the herd. A special bread who passionately believe their future is forever fused to uncompromising quality and dedicated craftmanship regardless of costs. It is this arena that we at Health Craft feel most comfortable. Since the founding of our company in July of 1970 our creed has been to provide our customers with the world’s most beautiful and efficient cookware and health related products. In this age of mergers and conglomerates Health Craft has remained a family-owned business and over the years we have stubbornly refused to lessen our quality to reduce our prices. We believe there are people who still desire the absolute best and are proud to use our products every day in their home and place of business.
This is our story, and in a day and age when anyone can post anything on the internet without verification or rebuttal, this is what Health Craft customers have to say about our company, products, and outstanding customer service.
- January 13, 2023. Thank you so much for the coffee maker and autographed cookbook,I appreciate the prompt shipment & your help,now to enjoy a great cup of coffee! Anita H.
- December 15, 2022. We purchased a beautiful set of the Gold/White Waterless/Greaseless Cookware in 1996 as a young married couple. After over 25 years of use, the pans still work like new and look like new thanks to some help from Barkeepers Friend. I know these pans can be passed down to my daughters due the exceptional workmanship and materials. And best of all, they are made in the USA! I recently reached out to the company, still headquartered in Tampa, FL, about a broken handle on a pan. I found myself emailing with Chef Charles Knight, the company’s founder! They replaced my pan with a brand new pan from the factory in Kansas! It is the same quality and craftsmanship as the original. I couldn’t believe how great the customer service was and would highly recommend Health Craft to anyone looking for exceptional quality and warranty.
- December 14, 2022. Chef Knight, I wanted to let you know that I received my new pan yesterday! It is beautiful! Thank you so much for all your help and thank you to Rosa! Just in time for the holidays too! Thank you again! I will highly recommend you all to anyone I can. I am happy to do an online review for you as well if you give me the details for the best way to do that. Deborah.
November 21, 2022. Mr. Knight, I received my food cutter earlier this week in perfect working order. Thank you for the excellent, timely service!
Happy Thanksgiving, Russ Brock
October 18, 2022. Greetings Again! Thank you so much for pointing out my silly mistake! You can show this to your wife and tell her you Were right!! Lol.
I have had my cookware for nearly 15 years I think, and it is the best I’ve ever owned.
Being a bit older now, I am a little set in my ways and not interested in the upgrade since these work wonderfully for me. But thank you so much for being the creator of such a wonderful and lasting product.
From many years of use by me and many others who have shared cooking duties in my kitchen they were not always used at proper temperatures which warranted the handle replacements. Since you do not carry the white/gold-tone handles anymore, I’ve replaced all handles and top vents to all but the ones on the electric skillet. So it’s like having a new set!
Thank you again for helping me realize a simple oversight!
God bless! Karen G. Buckley
August 9, 2022 - I am the proud owner of Health Craft’s induction Cookware and their Induction Cooktop and I love how superb the cookware is and how efficiently it works. The induction cooktop is incredible as it does not have an external heat source and that really helps cooking in the summer as it doesn’t heat up my home, especially when it is 90+ degrees outside. The precise heat control and the timer on the Induction Cooktop, paired with my Health Craft Cookware, makes cooking simple and easy. I previously had All Clad cookware, which was great; however it is nowhere nearly as good as my Health Craft products. I made a mistake and burnt corn in my cookware, and it cleaned up quickly and easily and the pan still looked brand new. I also received Chef Charles Knight’s cookbook with my order and all the recipes are great! Another thing I love about Health Craft is their customer service. Whether I call or e-mail them, they are readily available and easy to reach as they always answer the phone. I even was able to speak with the owner, Chef Charles, which is incredibly rare. I highly recommend their products and they will last you a lifetime! Pasquale Papaleo, New York
- Aug 20, 2022 Hi Chef, I would like to thank you for all info about a good cooking experience and my new cookware. It has all arrived. Thanks again for everything. Bruce Anderson
May 20, 2022 Hi Josh, Our sauce pot arrived today. It looks great. Thanks for your excellent customer service. We are so happy this piece was available. We love our Health Craft cookware. Again, thanks so much. Blessings, JoAnn Mihelarakis
February 28, 2022 - Hi Charles, Third time's a charm! Package arrived in today's mail, all intact! If the 2nd shipment turns up, would you like me to return it? This 2 qt pan is one of the ones we use most. I love my Health Craft and have not even thought of getting any other cookware set since. Thank you so much for your persistence in getting the parts to me. Sincerely, Barbara A.
February 14, 2022 - I have received my order. My husband assembled to my pot lids. I wanted you to know that It was a blessing to know I could replace parts to my set. I am very pleased with everything
Great Company., you are a life saver. Gloria Barnwell
- November 23, 2021, Dear Sir or Madam: We just wanted to send you a huge Thank You. We have had a set of seal-o-matic saucepans for many years and they are looking almost like new but have been trying for some time to find replacement handles and were thrilled to find your business. The ordering was very simple and your delivery to Australia was surprisingly fast. The handles are now on the pans and they look and feel wonderful. Thank you for your extremely professional service. Best Wishes. Steve and Diane M.
- September 13, 2021. Thank-you, Charles! FYI, we have been using the pans/pots for over 20 years! Great product! Excellent customer service too! Patricia A.
- September 12, 2021. This story may not surprise you, but I thought you might appreciate it anyway. I just finished cooking breakfast this morning in your oil core electric skillet, and it suddenly dawned on me how long we've owned it and the use it's been given. Back in the early '80s, at a home show in Kingston, NY. I watched a cooking demonstration using this skillet and was impressed enough to plop down the $75 purchase price. That was almost a week's worth of wages for me at the time and the wife was not happy when I came home! Fast forward to today. We've moved a few times over the years and always made sure the skillet went with us. On average, it’s been used at least once a week all these years and still looks and performs like the day I bought it. Despite the fact that my wife agrees that the skillet has been one the best purchases we've ever made, she did not hesitate to remind me this morning of her thoughts back when I purchased the skillet! Darrell W., North Carolina
- August 17, 2021: Dear Health Craft Customer Service, I got my two new knobs, and I am so happy that my pots have been restored. I am writing to thank you for helping me out!! You were responsive and timely in meeting my order request. Awesome customer service. Thank you! Love my pots. Sara Carter
- August 11, 2021: I purchased your waterless health craft set in the mid 1980’s at a health craft cooking demonstration in Myrtle Beach, SC. LOVE LOVE THE COOKWARE. Still use it daily. Lost one piece during moves. The steam basket insert. Miss it. I highly recommend your cookware. Still looks new. I just ordered a replacement handle for my 3-quart pan, but I guess age gets everything eventually. Good stuff. Diane Marraccini
- July 18, 2021: Hi Charles, TRADE-IN and TRADE-UP to NEW 9Ply. We received the grill/paella pan last Thursday and the entire cookware set yesterday! I love the new design. I'll be cooking up a storm today to prepare meals for the week, and I can't wait to use all the new pots. The grill/paella pan is wonderful! I've used that twice already - steak stir fry and chicken sweet and sour stir fry. They came out absolutely perfect. Thanks for the extra cookbooks too, and the signed one was a real nice surprise! It looks like your son is following your footsteps. I was very fortunate to have invested in your cookware many years ago, and am thrilled to have a new set. I really like the different pots and the small pan is perfect. All of my old (but looks new) pots are packaged up and ready to send back. Please let me know what address to send them to and I'll get them out this week. Thanks for all you do, the wonderful cookware, and I'm eager to try some of the recipes in the newer book. If you ever find your way out to the desert southwest, please look us up. We love guests and have plenty of room. Deb P… To access your trade-in value call or text 1-813-390-1144.
- January 23, 2021 -Thank you so very much for sending me the C-Washer. That was very kind of you. Now I can use my HealthCraft Food Chopper without the inconvenience of the lever coming out of position constantly. You have excellent customer service and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase a product from Health Craft knowing that you stand behind your products with such professionalism. Thank you once again. Laura
- September 30, 2020 All I can say is Wow! I bought this cookware at a fair in Yonkers NY at least 20 years ago. Loved it, so much that the handles on my 2 and 3 quart pots disintegrated. I continued to use them anyway. I am now retired and had time to dally on my computer. I ordered the new handles, installed them and sent you pictures of how my pots look now...just like brand new! Thank you for creating and absolutely excellent product. Oh, I use the other cookware in the set, too. i just managed to learn how not to burn off the handles. There's the 1-1/2 qt on the stove right now, but I didn't want to send you a picture of a dirty pan. I wanted you to hear from a satisfied customer. Keep doing what you do. Blessings, Adrienne Martin
- June 9, 2020 Dear Health Craft Products: I have a Manual Food Processor with the suction bottom. When I saw that you had replacement parts I was thrilled as mine was missing the C-washer. I didn’t need the plunger; only the washer. I emailed customer service. Was it possible to buy only the washer? I immediately had a response from Charles Knight with Customer Service Support. He asked me for my address and offered to send me one. A short time later I received two washers from him at no charge. This is the kind of customer service that is remembered and appreciated;the kind that does not seek to profit from a customer’s misfortune. Thank you for providing me a way to replace and a great representative to see it through. Mary G.
- June 6, 2020 - Dear Mr. Knight I received the part(s) that you mailed. I want to thank you again for your kind gesture. Consumers have so many choices so when I find a company that has your customer service I want to shout it out. So please let me know if I can send in a review for you. Again, thank you. Everything is working again. Best regards and please stay well. Betty Brill
- May 29, 2020 What a blessing! We received all 3 Clean Machines. I wish all companies had the amazing service and care that you give. I also received the catalog. May God bless you today and always, Pastor Cindy. I will let you know when we need something else. Thanks Charles.
- May 23, 2020 Not quite sure how to post a review of the “New Health Craft Kitchen Machine Rotary Food Cutter with single base.” I absolutely love it. Wish I had purchased it long ago so I could have been benefitted from its use all the while. It could not be quicker or easier to assemble, disassemble, use and clean. We are talking seconds. And it is beautiful and adds class to my kitchen. There was a learning curve involved in how to install and remove the cutters and in how to hold the vegies. However, after watching a video or two and using it once, I was a pro. Initially, I could not figure out how to get the cutter to lock into place because it attached with so little effort. Additionally, in the beginning I held a cloth over the outside rim of the cutter when taking it off. However, I have since learned how to easily remove the cutter without using a cloth: by holding the outside rim of the cutter with one hand, and turning the handle in reverse, using a short burst of force. I eat salads on a regular basis. One of the reasons, I purchased the Health Craft Food Cutter was to compensate for my worn teeth and likewise to improve my digestion of the food that I eat. I adore the #1 cutter for superbly finely grating carrots. I use the #3 cutter for grating the celery, jicama, and apple. I am using my Health Craft Food Cutter on an almost daily basis and consider it one of my all time best purchases. Sincerely, Shonduel
- May 23, 2020 "Several members of my family have waterless cookware so I have literally tried waterless cookware from 5 different manufacturers. Ultratech 2 is the best I've ever used. It produces gourmet results and cleans very easily. I've actually lost weight during the stay-at-home covid 19 period because I could cook at home tastier and healthier with this cookware. Charles also provides excellent customer service." Michael DellaMonaca
- May 11, 2022 - I am LOVING it! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you for asking, and please stay safe. Carol Lytle
- May 5, 2020m - Hi Charles, Thanks! I'm totally happy with my new handles......I don't need anything new right now. Thanks for the great customer service. Thanks again, Kathy Gilmartin
- April 18, 2020 -Hello Chef Charles, Thank you for advising us to use the mallet to correct the food chopper attachments for staying on the base. So far, we have chopped onions and the attachment stayed in place. So we will see how the other attachments work in time. We also want to express how much we are enjoying the Health Craft Cookware. They are exceptionally beautiful and so very easy to clean and maintain. Out of all the cookware, we must say that the pancake griddle has been used the most on our two joined induction burners to produce the best pancakes, and in a timely manner so we both enjoy eating them together! Thank you for your expert advice on the Health Craft Cookware when we were searching for answers as to what to buy. We are so happy we purchased them and grateful for your advice: "Be ready to cook!” Blessings and Kindest Regards,Connie & Ray Ackerman
- February 2, 2020I am writing today to let you know that in 1995 I purchased the complete set of pots & pans, electric frying pan & electric wok with the white & gold handles. At that time they were about $1500.00. I thought you would be interested to know that they are still in use and perfect to this day. A fitting recommendation of your timeless products which I have used on a daily basis. Just a thank you from me to you. Audrey Cook - Smyrna, GA
- OCT 8, 2017 My wife and I celebrated our 36th anniversary this year and our Health Craft cookware has been there for almost every one of them. We were the typical young couple walking through a Home and Garden show back in the 80’s and looking for ideas for our new home. We ran across a person cooking with cookware and being that we already didn’t like boiling our vegetables to death the presentation got our attention and that they were from Tampa and wife is from Saint Pete. We ended up with the 3 pots and lids, steamer, double boiler and egg poacher package. At the time, it seemed way too expensive but we knew that in the long run it would be worth it. Has it ever been, only set we have ever own. We use it several times a week still and it services us well. I came to the site to order a part and saw the place to leave a review and thought we are a great story for those who think the price can be too high, remember it will last you a very long time, 30 plus years. Ken and Lynn Headley - Birmingham, AL
- Great Pots! POSTED BY P. HAMILTON ON 9TH JAN 2016. Several years ago after watching a demonstration at a home show, I purchased sets 1, 2, and 3. I have since purchased individual pots: the square griddle, the 1qt tall sauce pan and the 2qt sauce pan. With the fantastic sale offered in December, I decided to buy myself the 4 piece gourmet set which I had wanted for a long time. I also decided to purchase the 17 piece set for my sister as a gift. Needless to say, I love these pots! I love that nothing sticks to them. If it does, a little soak in some warm water usually does the trick. The "no water/no grease" cooking is also a plus. They are very heavy duty and will probably last for years. I read several reviews before purchasing and was concerned about the non-metal handles burning or crumbling and was glad to see that the company addressed that issue by substituting the all metal handles. My earlier sets have the black handles so I'm trying to be careful and mindful of the possible damage. So far I have not experienced any issues. On my health craft wish list is the 3 piece pasta set and large stock pot for sauces, soups, and stews. After I purchase those pieces, my set will be complete! I have shared my "pros" for these pots and the only "con" is the cost. They are very pricey. I never thought I'd spend hundreds of dollars for a single pot, but is was money well spent. Purchasing these pots is an investment. These pots, if cared for, can be passed down to the next generation. I look forward to many years of excellent cooking.....and the next sale!
- Great Set Combination POSTED BY BUTCH AND KATHY ON 25TH DEC 2014.All the pans that I like... and they are incredible on my True Induction cooktop. In a day and age when anyone can post just about anything on the internet without confirmation, reprisal or rebuttal. And companies like Ripp-Off.com and ConsumerAffairs.com (which is not a government website) allow postings without verification or documentation, charge high fees to have the postings rebutted or removed. Even the Better Business Bureau charges a fee for AAA business rating. Sad, but it’s the world we live in today. Here’s what real Health Craft customers have to say about our products and service. When you need service contact us directly 1.800.443.8079 or email@example.com.
- Great Pots! POSTED BY P. HAMILTON ON 9TH JAN 2016.Several years ago after watching a demonstration at a home show, I purchased sets 1, 2, and 3. I have since purchased individual pots: the square griddle, the 1qt tall sauce pan and the 2qt sauce pan. With the fantastic sale offered in December, I decided to buy myself the 4 piece gourmet set which I had wanted for a long time. I also decided to purchase the 17 piece set for my sister as a gift. Needless to say, I love these pots! I love that nothing sticks to them. If it does, a little soak in some warm water usually does the trick. The "no water/no grease" cooking is also a plus. They are very heavy duty and will probably last for years. I read several reviews before purchasing and was concerned about the non-metal handles burning or crumbling and was glad to see that the company addressed that issue by substituting the all metal handles. My earlier sets have the black handles so I'm trying to be careful and mindful of the possible damage. So far I have not experienced any issues. On my health craft wish list is the 3 piece pasta set and large stock pot for sauces, soups, and stews. After I purchase those pieces, my set will be complete! I have shared my "pros" for these pots and the only "con" is the cost. They are very pricey. I never thought I'd spend hundreds of dollars for a single pot, but is was money well spent. Purchasing these pots is an investment. These pots, if cared for, can be passed down to the next generation. I look forward to many years of excellent cooking.....and the next sale!
- Great Set Combination POSTED BY BUTCH AND KATHY ON 25TH DEC 2014.All the pans that I like... and they are incredible on my True Induction cooktop.
- William Schultheis July 30, 2015 wrote: I've been lucky enough in my life to work with a company that supplies a product that what they say is true! I personally own Health Craft Cookware since 1993 and never had to replace a pan or pot since!
- Sheri McCoy April 11, 2014 wrote: You are terrific. I just can't believe some of the negative reports I've read about Health Craft - I have nothing but positive things to say about Health Craft. Love, love, love it and great customer service.
- Ken Dambrosio March 8, 2014 Wrote: It’s all about quality Product: 7¼inch Gourmet Skillet Induction Fry Pan Made in USA Posted By: Ken Dambrosio. For years I have owned, many so called "The Best Cookware" only to find out their faults in cooking and ergonomics’. By-far Health Craft far exceeds all of them for a truly quality cookware. I have been adding additional Health Craft cookware over the last year, I have nothing but praise for their quality. I know that I will never need another cookware, there selection meets every demand for the concerned cook... The good news they are made in America and have a Life Time Guarantee.
- Janina Budiselica 3:26 March 4, 2014 WROTE:Dear Health Craft, Below you will find a photo of my pots and pans that I purchased from Health Craft 26 years ago…After replacing the handles and knobs my set still looks like brand new. Thank you for such wonderful product. Sincerely yours, happy customer Janina
On Thursday Jan 23rd Melody Golembeski Wrote:It simply amazes me all the reviews that I read on your website about how wonderful Health Craft is. I have left several messages and have emailed the health craft email that is online about how dissatisfied I am with your product, and no one has bothered to contact me...I wonder why? I wish I could write my review on your website, but apparently you cannot just write what you want, it needs to be approved, so why bother. The pans do NOT perform as were shown at the demonstration, and I have followed the instructions EXACTLY. I have not cooked one thing that has not stuck to the bottom of the pan, and the underside of the pans have turned black and I cannot get the stains off. I spent A LOT of money on this product, and right now it is just taking up space in my cabinets. Let’s see if anyone responds to this. Melody Baucom
- January 23, 2014 update: We called Melody immediately upon receiving her email, and we are in the process of helping her with her cookware. Cleaning, Cooking, Etc.
- FOLLOW UP April 11, 2014 update:We did hear back from Melody about a month ago and she was still having a problems cleaning her pans. We offered to help her sell cookware but have not heard back from her as yet.
- On Thursday Jan 9, 2014 Patricia Meyer wrote: Dear Mr. Knight, Just wanted to let you all know how much I love my Health Craft large pots when it comes to homemade soup and stock. Having 3 of your large (12qt, 6qt and a pasta pot) pots helps much. I'm sure customers often think they could have no use for such large pots, thus they might be hard to sell. Well, in this colder winter there can be nothing better than homemade soups, chilies and stews!!! Being able to cook them in your waterless cookware means a nice constant low and slow simmer (or boil) is easily achieved which means NO SCORCHING!!!!!! Right now I am making split pea soup with ham bones--I another pot I would constantly have to be checking and stirring to prevent peas from sticking to the bottom of the pot. It is GREAT to be able to let things just cook along without a worry in the world!!! I doubt I will have any need for any more Health Craft--but just had to let you know once again how much I use and enjoy your waterless cookware. Oh, yesterday I made a pecan pie in one of your pie tins--The edge design of the pie pan sure makes it easy to shape a lovely edge then cover with aluminum foil to prevent burning without and "squishing down" of the top edge. Yup. I also enjoy good bake ware! Bye for now, Patricia Meyer
- On Monday Dec 30, 2013 at 8:26am Dee Andres wrote: "I've used Health Craft for 20 years and recommend it to everyone."
- Purchased for the Next Generation: POSTED BY CAROLYN ON 15TH DEC 2013. I purchased the #1, 2 and 3 sets 16 years ago. I love my pans so much that I purchased a second set (1, 2 and 3 again) for my son and his finance as a wedding gift. In 16 years I've only had 3 white handles come off and my son easily replaced them. Recently the inside bottom of my 6 quart pan was burned badly. I was able to clean it by boiling water in the pan and now you would never know the bottom had been burned. I'm hoping I will be able to get Health craft for my other 2 children when they move out.
- On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Glenn wrote: Charles, Health craft does make superior stainless steel cookware. I'm no chef, but when I compare the health craft sauté pans that I have to the Calphalon Tri-Ply, there is no comparison. The Health craft heats up very fast and most importantly, the Health craft doesn't scratch with the metal utensils that I use. The Calphalon Tri-ply is all scratched up on the surface. Also, the removable handle is a great feature with the Health craft. That's why I recommend Health craft cookware to my friends. 50% off is a great deal, but I don't need any more cookware now. I have a Fagor pressure cooker, but that's a pain to clean if you don't get it early. Health craft steel is also easier to clean. If Fagor used your metal it would have been a better product. They do make a great pressure cooker. Has Health craft thought of making a pressure cooker? A pressure cooker does have its place in the kitchen. Thanks, Glenn
- October 28, 2013. I already receive e-mails from you. I ordered the induction sets after lightning hit our house in 2012. I gave our old (2007?) regular sets to our daughter at your recommendation. I really appreciate all your customer service throughout the years. Margaret S. Dublin, Ohio
- September 12, 2013. Excellent quality pan. Product: 12 1/8" Round Surgical Stainless Steel This pizza pan is heavy gauge and beautifully finished. PIZZA PAN - Made in USA Posted By: N/A
September 11, 2013. Health Craft Parts: Product: White Gold Classic MEDIUM Side Handle Snap-On no screw. I've owned health craft pots and pans for years and this is only the second time I've had to get a few new handles. I use them every day; and love every one of them.
Posted By: Norma
- August 31, 2013. I would like to say thank you all for the service I receive with this company. In this day and age it is very refreshing to be treated so nicely. Susan Giddens, Savannah, GA
- August 23, 2013. Easy fix for broken handles. Product: Black Silver Classic MEDIUM Side Handle Snap-On no screw. The handles on the smaller pans tend to suffer heat exhaustion and fall apart after a number of years of heavy use. Replacements are readily available and easy to install. I replaced two handles on my 1.25 quart sauce pan and it is as good as brand new. The handles come fully assembled and snap right in place. The mounting brackets must be there or this will not work. I positioned both handles in place (one on each side) and simply pressed them toward each other. They snapped right in!! Anyone with a moderate amount of strength can do this. No instructions are really needed. Posted By: N/A
- July 5, 2013. SNAP-ON SIDE HANDLEProduct: Black Silver Classic SMALL Side Handle Snap-On no screw. THE SNAP-ON SIDE HANDLE JUST AS GOOD AS ORIGINAL. IT JUST DOESN'T SNAP ON, BUT REQUIRES A LITTLE FORCE WITH A RUBBER MALLET. Posted By: CLAIREMONT HENRY
- June 29, 2013. Replacement handle for 4 qt. saucepan. Product: Black Silver Classic MEDIUM Side Handle Snap-On no screw. Please include directions for installation on replacement parts. It is not always obvious. I had to call to find out the proper procedure of tapping it in with a rubber mallet. The original lasted 4 years and suffered heat exhaustion. Posted By: David Mayer
- June 8, 2013. I LOVE THESE POTS AND PANS!!!!I "forgot" about some eggs that I had started the water to boil for hard boiled eggs and after 1 1/2 hours after the water boiled out and the eggs were burnt and exploded - the pot was charred but cleaned up like it was brand new!! Thank you!! Pat M.
- April 5, 2013. Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I received the cookware (except the 1.5qt which is back ordered) It is fantastic. Better than I expected. I have made a few things and especially enjoy the vegetables. Tomorrow I am going to make Beef Stroganoff from your cookbook. By the way, I did not know I was conversing with someone famous. Cooking show! I would really like to come to your cooking class. Can you send me some information about it? Anyway, I am very pleased. Barbara Berger