The 8-piece Classic Cookware Set includes a 9-inch gourmet skillet with tempered glass lid, a 1.7-quart saute saucepan, a 3-quart saucepan, and a large 11-inch saute skillet, all with ultra-temp control whistle vent lids. Additionally, the set comes with a convenient storage case and a recipe instruction booklet to help you get the most out of your new cookware. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just starting out, this set has everything you need to create delicious meals for your family and friends. Order now and elevate your cooking game with our new 8-piece classic cookware set.
Add the 6-piece BASIC SET to the 8-piece CLASSIC SET to create the 14-piece BASIC CLASSIC SET #CNTT14PC3158
8 pc. CLASSIC SET includes
1.7 Qt. Sauté/Saucepan with patented Ultra-Temp Cover. The Unique Size 1.7 Qt. Sauté/Saucepan with patented Ultra-Temp Cover can be used for waterless cooking as a saucepan or for poultry, beef, and fish filets as a saute pan. With its wider design than a traditional saucepan, it features an 8.5-inch cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. The pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid. The Ultra-Temp cover locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking, ensuring that your food stays moist and delicious.
- Waterless Vegetables. Cooking vegetables without using water is a smart way to retain their natural flavor and nutrients. In order to do so, place the vegetables in a pan, rinse them and pour off all the water. Just the water that clings to the vegetables is enough to cook them. Cover the pan, open the vent and place it over medium heat. When the whistle sounds, close the vent and reduce the heat to low. The vegetables will be perfectly cooked in just 15 minutes. Try this waterless cooking method and enjoy the full flavor of your veggies!
- Greaseless Cooking. If you want to cook the perfect steak, it's important to know how to properly sear it. The first step is to preheat your skillet over medium heat to 375F 191C. If you're using an induction range, the pan will reach the precise searing temperature within 20 to 30 seconds, so have all your ingredients prepared before you begin cooking. To check if the pan is hot enough on a gas or electric range, sprinkle a few drops of water in the pan. If the water droplets dance, the pan is hot enough. If the water droplets evaporate, the pan is not hot enough. Once the pan is hot, place the filets in the hot, dry pan. Cover the pan, open the vent, and dry saut until the filets release easily from the pan, which should take around 4 to 5 minutes. Then, turn the filets, cover the pan, and brown the other side of the filets until they release easily from the skillet, which should again take around 4 to 5 minutes. By following these steps, you can achieve perfectly seared steak without any extra grease.
3 Qt. Saucepan with patented Ultra-Temp control and whistle vent cover. This saucepan is perfect for making soups, stews, and chili, as well as larger quantities of waterless cooked vegetables and one-pan meals. The Ultra-Temp control allows for precise temperature control, ensuring that your food is cooked to perfection every time. The whistle vent cover alerts you when to turn the heat down and prevents overcooking. Upgrade your cooking game with our Ultra-Temp Control Saucepan with Whistle Vent Cover today!
- Fresh Corn on the Cob the waterless way. If you want to try a healthier way of cooking corn on the cob, here's a simple and easy recipe. First, place the husk in the bottom of the pan. Then, place the corn on the cob on the husks. Rinse and pour all the water off. Just the water that clings to the corn and husks is sufficient to cook the waterless way. Cover the pan, open the vent, and place over medium heat. When the whistle sounds, close the vent, and reduce the heat to low. Corn on the cob will be cooked firm in 20 minutes, soft in 25 minutes. With this method, you can enjoy delicious corn on the cob without boiling it in water.
11-inch Fry Sauté Skillet with Ultra-Temp Cover. This skillet is perfect for cooking a wide range of foods, including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets. With its deeper design and tall sides, it holds in juices, prevents splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. The convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid all in one pan, makes this skillet a must-have for any kitchen. The Ultra-Temp Cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove-top or in the oven, and the oven-safe handles make it easy to transfer from stove to oven. Order yours today and experience the convenience and versatility of our 11-inch Fry Saut Skillet with Ultra-Temp Cover.
- How to Cook the Perfect Steak – All these recipes and much more can be found in Cooking for a Longer, Healthier Life by Chef Charles Knight. Included with your set.
9-inch Gourmet Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid. For eggs, omelets, crepes and for sauteing mushrooms, onions, and peppers. The perfect 1 or 2 egg pan.
Watch the Video HOW TO FRY AN EGG.
8 Pc. CLASSIC SET includes
- 9-inch Gourmet Skillet #CNTT9GS267
- 9-inch Tempered-Glass Lid for Gourmet Skillet #CNTT9GG63
- 1.7 Qt. Sauté/Saucepan with Ultra-Temp Cover #CNTT1HQN477
- 3 Qt. Saucepan with Ultra-Temp Cover #CNTT3QN554
- 11-inch Fry/Sauté Skillet with Ultra-Temp Cover #CNTT11FN651
- Temperature Gauge Storage Box CNTSBOX34
- Available in 9Ply Magnetic imported or 5Ply non-magnetic Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cooking for a Longer Healthier Life Recipe Instruction Cookbook 100 pages.15
- 8 Pc. Classic Set #CNTT8PC1799
Because of our worldwide distribution, duties and prices vary from country to country. For this reason, Health Craft cannot publish the price on our website. For a Catalog, U.S. Price List and Link to Order call or text 1-813-390-1144.