NEW Health Craft Stainless-Steel Cleaner and Polish - NON-TOXIC - for Waterless Cookware.
I recently traded in my old cookware set (circa 1999) for the new UltraTech (II 9ply 316ti). It was my Christmas present. When we spoke at the time, I mentioned that I used Barkeeper’s Friend to clean my pots and you said that you were including an even better cleaner with my cookware. Well, call me impressed. I have been using the Cleaner & Polish you sent for the past couple of days and the stuff is amazing! I just ordered a one year supply. Best Regards, I.Y.
The Best Stainless-Steel Cleaner and Polish EVER!
Helps remove tough stains and tarnish quickly. Polishes and leaves a bright shine. Perfect for high-quality stainless-steel cookware, and stainless-steel sinks. Gentle anti-tarnish formula protects and leaves a bright lasting shine.
Biodegradable formula degreases and helps remove tough stains from burnt on food, hard water and starch stains from potatoes and rice. Overtime will make your cookware like new.
- Concentrated Paste
- Biodegradable Grease-Cutting Formula
- Contains NO PHOSPHORUS
- 7.5-oz bottle 2-3 months’ supply
NOTICE: NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON APPLIANCES, LACQUERED, POLISHED OR DECORATIVE SURFACES.
HOW TO CLEAN A STAINLESS-STEEL PAN
Even though stainless-steel pans are dishwasher safe, and to make sure you are removing the residual food from the pan, it is best to clean by hand. Especially if you have pans with crevices around the rim and handle rivets inside the pan.
NEVER leave a pan on the stove after cooking. The residual heat from your range can burn the food on and make the pan much harder to clean.
NEVER scrape out excess food and oil with a spatula. This may scratch your pans permanently.
Cleaning a warm pan is easier. After cooking, placing the pan in the sink and add hot water will. Adding a small amount of Health Craft Stainless-Steel Cleaner to the pan will make it easier to clean.
- NOTE: Never submerge the pan in cold water; the sudden change in temperature can cause a hot pan to warp.
After you have enjoyed your dinner, wipeout the pan with a sponge or dishcloth. To loosen any bits of food stuck to the pan use a small amount of Health Craft Stainless Steel Cleaner and a soft sponge or damp paper towel. Scrub the pan inside and out using a circular motion. Rinse with hot water and dry immediately.
- NOTE: Scouring pads like Brillo and SOS will not scratch the surface of the pan when soapy. If using a Stainless Steel Scrubby be sure to use it with a good amount of Health Craft Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- DO NOT USE an abrasive scouring pad like Scotch-Brite as it will scratch the surface of the pan making it much harder to clean in the future.
Other recommended Stainless-Steel Cleaners for Surface Cleaning and Polishing
- Bar Keeper's Friend powder, if you have not heard of these stainless-steel cleaners before, the active ingredients are non-toxic, natural compounds that works at a molecular level to break the bonds of food stains. Better still, it is non-abrasive, so it safe for stainless steel. Be sure to rinse immediately as with any stainless-steel cleaner if left on the pan too long it may cause discoloration.
- To get rid of stuck-on food, discoloration, and stains from using too high a heat: Use Health Craft Stainless Steel Cleaner paste, or Bar Keeper's Friend with water to form a paste. Apply paste using a sponge, soft cloth, or damp paper towel. Rub in a circular motion from the center outward. Rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
Customer Service and Culinary Specialists available from 8am to 10pm EST 7 days a week and from 1pm to 8pm on Holidays. Text or Call 1-813-390-1144