We are thrilled to announce the newest addition to our cookware collection - the Pro-Series 5-ply Bonded Stainless Steel 1.5 Quart Saucepan. This high-quality saucepan is made with five layers of bonded stainless steel and aluminum to ensure even heating and superior durability. The 1.5 quart size is perfect for making sauces, heating soups, and cooking small portions. The ergonomic handle stays cool to the touch for safe and comfortable use, and the stainless steel lid helps to retain heat and moisture while cooking. Upgrade your kitchen with our new Pro-Series saucepan today! Made in the USA.
About this item
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ergonomic air-cooled solid stainless-steel handles
- 5-Ply full-body induction construction – no hot spots
- Hand polished cooking surface for easy release, perfect for steaks and chops
- Easy pour no-drip rim design
- Reverse Paneled bottom prevents warping
- T304s Surgical stainless-steel cooking surface will not react with food.
- Mirror polished 439 magnetic stainless-steel exteriors
- High-impact stainless steel rivets prevent stripping and rusting.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Gas and Electric - Incredible on Induction
- 1.65 Quart capacity
- Pan Dimensions: 7.25” W x 3”H
- Rim to end of handle 14"
- Weight 2 lbs.
- 7-inch commercial hang up lid fits 1.65-Qt.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA for Professional Chefs and Cooks.
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
Five Ply Full-Body Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
“In a well-equipped kitchen with limited space everything has its place. Most cooking is accomplished without a LID but when we do need a cover, I prefer lids that fit numerous pans and lids that hang up with the pans. Health Craft provides all the necessary options for a professional chef, and they are the best cooking pans.” Executive Chef Bodensee