Equipment: 2 medium mixing bowls, 2 dinner plates, French chef knife, cutting board, Kitchen Machine food cutter, Health Craft 5-N-1 Oil Core Cooker or 4 qt. Stockpot & Induction Cooker, large steamer rack inverted (place paper towel underneath)
- 8 ounces cream cheese with onion & chive, softened
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded #2 Cone
- 2 tablespoon bacon bits
- 25 to 30 firm jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
- 1 half & half or heavy cream
- 1 cup, all-purpose flour
- 1 cup, Italian bread crumbs
- 2 quarts peanut oil for frying
- ½ cup Apricot jam mixed with 3 tablespoons catsup
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
On separate dinner plates, pace flour and breadcrumbs. Pour cream into a medium size bowl. When your ready to begin cooking, place oil in 5-n-1 cooker turn heat control to 375 degrees.
In the mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and bacon bits. Mix well.
Spoon cheese-mixture into jalapeno halves. Dip stuffed jalapenos into cream then roll flour. Place on steamer rack to dry.
Dip stuffed jalapenos in cream again then roll in breadcrumbs. Place on steamer rack allow to dry. Repeat to ensure entire surface of jalapeno is coated.
In the Health Craft 5-N-1 cooker heat the oil to (375°F/191°C). Deep fry coated jalapenos 3 to 4 minutes each, until golden brown. Remove to steamer rack.
Serve with dipping sauces