Incredible Induction Popcorn - Scroll down to SEE CARAMEL CORN Recipe below
Checkout our NEW 316ti Ultra-Tech II 9-Ply Induction Cookware with Titanium GO HERE!
Ultra-Tech II 9-Ply POPPED every kernel perfectly without burning a single kernel. What a flavor!
The huge advantage to popcorn popped on an induction cooker is that you can make any amount you like simply by choosing a small, medium or large pan. There are only a few things you need to know and do.
Note: the size of the pan used will determine the quantity, and will work with any size induction compatible pan.
Ingredients: corn kernels, vegetable or olive oil, butter, salt
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a light coat of oil, pure golden Italian olive oil works best.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a single layer of corn kernels.
- Turn on your induction cooker and set the temperature to 390°F (199ºC).
- Cover the pan, close the vent. Popcorn will begin popping in 2 to 3 minutes.
- When the kernels stop popping, turn off the heat, uncover the pan and add butter and salt to taste.
Homemade Caramel Corn
- 1 stick unsalted butter. ½ cup
- ¼ cup Maple syrup, 4 tablespoons
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups popped popcorn
Over medium heat 240ºF (116ºC), combine the butter, Maple syrup, brown sugar and salt, bring to a simmer and cook, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda and mix well. Add the popcorn and stir to coat.
Reduce the heat to 210ºF (99ºC), cover and bake on top of the stove for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on cookie sheet to dry. Enjoy!