Incredible Induction Popcorn - Scroll down to SEE CARAMEL CORN Recipe
TRADE-IN your old waterless cookware and TRADE-UP to our New Ultra-Tech II 9-Ply Magnetic 316ti Surgical Stainless Steel with Titanium. To access your Trade-In Value. Call or Text 1-813-390-1144
Ultra-Tech II 9-Ply Gourmet Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid POPPED every kernel perfectly without burning a single kernel. What a flavor!
The huge advantage to popcorn popped on an induction cooker is that you can make any amount you like simply by choosing a small, medium, or large pan. There are a few things you need to do.
EQUIPMENT: Popcorn, Induction Cooker, and Induction Compatible Pan. I like to use the New Ultra Tech II Gourmet Skillets with the Tempered Glass Lid so we can see the Popcorn Popping.. Note: the size of the pan used will determine the servings of Popcorn.
INGREDIENTS: corn kernels, vegetable or olive oil, butter, salt (optional)
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a light coat of oil. Pure golden Italian olive oil works best because it has a smoke point of 375 to 390ᵒF.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a single layer of corn kernels.
- Turn on your induction cooker and set the temperature to 390°F (199ºC).
- Cover the pan. Popcorn will begin popping in 2 to 3 minutes.
- When the kernels stop popping, turn off the heat, uncover the pan and add butter and salt to taste.
HOMEMADE CARMEL CORN
EQUIPMENT: Induction Cooker, Gourmet Skillet with Glass Lid, Jelly Roll Pan or Stainless-Steel Cookie Sheet.
- 1 stick unsalted butter. ½ cup
- ¼ cup Maple syrup, 4 tablespoons
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups popped popcorn
Over medium heat 240ºF (116ºC), combine the butter, Maple syrup, brown sugar, and salt, bring to a simmer and cook, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda and mix well. Add the popcorn and stir to coat.
Reduce the heat to 210ºF (99ºC), cover and bake on top of the stove for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on cookie sheet to dry. Enjoy!
Call or text me for more tips and recipes Chef Charles Knight: 1-813-390-1144. Click on the photo and SEE MY NEW INDUCTION COOKWARE.