PREPARATION: 10 minutes – makes 8 servings
EQUIPMENT: French Chef Knife, Kitchen Machine food cutter, 11-inch gourmet skillet
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices toasted bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, grated #1 cone
Melt butter in gourmet skillet over medium heat 275ᵒF. Add basil, parsley, and pepper.
Place cubed bread in Ziplock bag with Parmesan cheese. Pour butter mixture over bread and shake to coat.
NOTE: You can store Croutons in a plastic bag in refrigerator up to one week.