Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Equipment: French Chef Knife, Cutting Board, Ktichen Machine Food Cutter, 10-inch French Gourmet Skillet
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices toasted bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, grated #1 cone
Melt margarine or butter in 10-inche French Gourmet skillet. Add basil, parsley, and pepper. Place cubed bread in plastic bag with Parmesan cheese. Pour margarine (butter) mixture over bread and shake to coat.
NOTE: can be stored in plastic bag in refrigerator up to one week.