The Best COCKTAIL SAUCE You Ever Had - Memories of summers at Seaside - Under the Boardwalk at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill
EQUIPMENT: 1 Qt. Mixing bowl, measuring cup, measuring spoons
PREPARATION TIME: 5 Minutes – Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 cup catsup
- ½ cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Crystal hot sauce
- 1 juice of one small lime
I like to combine the ingredients in a 1-quart Pyrex measure cup. Combine all the ingredients, mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
To serve, with cooked shrimp and lobster, and raw clams and oysters.