Arrowhead Cutlery is a division of Health Craft LLC, a Veteran Owned Family-Business of Professional Chefs and Cooks. Recipients of the American Express Award for Excellence in Customer Service 8 am to 10 pm Monday thru Sunday including holidays. CustomerService@HealthCraft.com or call 1-813-390-1144.
Cutlery Reconditioning Services
Why recondition your Ekco Arrowhead Knives, Sabatier, Carico, and others? If you purchased your knives from 1965 to 1987, depending on condition and the handle material, they could be a sought-after collector item. Besides, they are the best cutting knives ever made.
Knives of this quality can no longer be replicated. Due to worldwide restrictions on cutting and importing exotic woods, your Norwegian Sablewood handles are no longer available. The metal for the blades came from a century-old Japanese sword company – they are no longer in business. Last but not least, the master craftsmen who handmade your Ekco Arrowhead Cutlery are no longer alive.
- Nevertheless, we can recondition and restore most VINTAGE Arrowhead Cutlery. This process includes:
- Handles: rehydrating the handles with phenolic resins. Then complete the process with three separate buffing and polishing operations to make your Arrowhead Cutlery look as close to new as possible.
- Blades: This process includes three separate buffing and polishing operations to remove minor scratches and finish with a high-polish mirror finish.
- Sharpening: Blades are hand sharpened to a razor edge in two to three different whetstone processes.
- Cost of Reconditioning: $27.50 for the first knife and $22.50 for each additional knife.
Ship your knives to the address below. DO NOT include cash, or check. You can pay by credit card when your knives are complete. One of our craftsmen will inspect your knives and contact you to let you know if they need more or less work. When reconditioning is complete customer service will contact you for payment by credit card. We will pay for return shipping.
Pack your knives so no blade protrudes or slices through the packaging during shipping. Be sure to include your name, address, phone number and email address.