From Chef Charles Knight's personal collection. 5-piece Kitchen Cutlery Set with handmade wooden storage case. Vintage 1965 - Made in USA - Reconditioned Minor Scrathes otherwise like new.
Unlike used items sold on eBay and thrift stores all display items sold directly from Health Craft carry our liberal and exceptional limited lifetime warranty.
We discovered that nanoparticles of gold were present in the handle veneers… this can only mean that the Norwegian Birch, growing in gold-rich soil, metabolically absorbed the gold. Yes, trees actually can and do pull gold from the ground.
Features Norwegian black Sablewood handles have been re-hydrated in the finest wood oils and resins, then air-dried, sanded, and polished. Blades have been polished and sharpened to perfection. American Maple wall/drawer holster has been refinished like fine furniture. Sharpener included.
Arrowhead 5-pc Kitchen Set- The perfect gift… The 5 most basic knives displayed in attractive Mahogany case for hanging on your wall or storing safely in your drawer. In the collector’s market the knives in this set, in near perfect condition, are valued more than $1200. Free shipping lower 48, everywhere else we will split the shipping with you.
5-piece set includes.
- 5-inch Paring Knife
- 5-inch Serrated Sandwich Knife
- 11-inch Butcher Knife
- 25-inch French Chef Knife
- 25-inch Ham & Bread Slicer
- Wooden Wall or Drawer Case 17x2.25x8
- 50 Year Lifetime Factory Warranty in effect from time of purchase
Features & Benefits
It is all about the Blade…
- High Carbon, 425M Chromium Stainless Steel Blades with Molybdenum and Vanadium
- Superior edge design provides smooth, clean cuts
- Polished mirror finish for beauty and easy care
- Knife points contoured for protection
- Resists rusting and corroding
- Stain resistant for beauty
- Superior edge retention
- Fatigue resistant design
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Fits small or large hand, left or right
- Will not crack, chip, or absorb moisture
- Forefinger and thumb grip for safety and control
- Highly engineered layered Norwegian hardwood, hard and durable
- Tang extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance
- Triple rivets are ground flush with the handle for durability, strength, and comfort
- Formed under tremendous heat and pressure to resemble “rock like” petrified wood
- Dishwasher safe, although many knives claim to have handles that are dishwasher safe, temperatures of new model dishwashers may tend to affect the temper of the blades. We recommend hand washing and drying.
How Arrowhead Cutlery is made…
Arrowhead Cutlery is designed by professional chefs and is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance. Our 425M chromium stainless steel blades with Molybdenum and Vanadium, are forged at extreme temperatures, and then tempered cryogenically in liquid oxygen to a Rockwell hardness of 57/59. This exclusive process produces a blade that will stay razor sharp for a lifetime, and we guaranty it will not rust, stain, pit, chip or corrode.
Ergonomically designed handles are made of layered Norwegian Sablewood, impregnated with resins, and pressed together under extreme heat and pressure to create what Mother Nature takes millions of years to do in petrified “rock like” wood handles. Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure balanced perfection. Arrowhead knives have been a favorite of enthusiastic home cooks and chefs for more than 40 years, and we guaranty Arrowhead for a lifetime with our 50 year unconditional lifetime guaranty.
TEN WAYS BETTER THAN CONVENTIONAL CUTLERY
- Hand Made Sablewood Handles... crafted of beautiful Norwegian hardwood veneers impregnated with resins under tremendous heat and pressure... duplicating what Mother Nature takes millions of years to accomplish in petrified wood. Hard and durable enough to resist burning stains and chip.
- Perma-Keen Cutting Edges... our serrated knives provide 30% more cutting surface than traditional serrated knives. Tips take abuse and crescents do the cutting for lasting sharpness. The only serrated knife that can be re-sharpened by the customer.
- Sculptured Handles... have fine grips carved for safer handling, firmer knife control, an extra safety factor for wet or slippery hands.
- Full Tang Construction... an extra quality safety feature that assures extra strength, perfect balance and longer life. The tang extends the full length and width of the handle.
- Heavier Gauge Blades... the kind used by professional chefs who demand the finest cutting blades.
- 425M Chromium Stainless Steel Blades... blends of the finest Hi-Carbon Steel, Chromium, Magnesium, Molybdenum and Vanadium create blades that stay sharp, and resist rusting, tarnishing and staining.
- Hollow Ground Blades... for keen precision cutting, both sides of the cutting blade are sharpened toward the edge... then the blade is beveled sharply to the cutting area.
- Elegant Storage Holsters & Blocks... keep your knives in place on the wall, drawer, countertop or tabletop, or in handcrafted leather storage holsters. Attractive, contemporary blocks and holsters compliment the finest cutlery manufactured.
- Saber Ground Blades... the entire grind is beveled sharply to the cutting edge for heavy-duty cutting tasks.
- High Compression Rivets... of nickel/chrome join the blade firmly to the SABLEWOOD Mahogany layered handles and are guaranteed never to pull apart.
The Sablewood Fan shown here demonstrates how the finest Norwegian hardwood veneers are fused under pressure approaching 250 tons per square inch, resulting in handles of synthetic petrified wood. The beauty of wood with the durability of a “rock like” material provides Handles that will last more than a lifetime.
Arrowhead Cutlery is the world’s finest, sculptured, contemporary styling cutlery, American-made perfection for you to treasure for a lifetime. Cut, slice, chop and carve your foods to perfection with this exciting new ensemble. Famous Arrowhead Cutlery is the standard that all others try to duplicate…the finest precision cutting and serving instruments.
Only available at www.ArrowheadCutlery.com