10-inch Stainless Steel DINNER PLATE or PIZZA PAN. New Reinforced Edge 18/0-gauge Commercial Stainless Steel - SCROLL DOWN for Pizza Recipe
You will reach for your high-quality Health Craft 10-inch commercial stainless-steel bakeware again and again! With stainless steel the oven does the baking, not your pan—so you can get professional results every time.
We challenged the industry standard aluminum and opted instead for 18/0-gauge commercial grade stainless steel because it will not react with or contaminate food, or discolor, and will not bend and twist out of shape under normal oven baking conditions. The result is bakeware that is food safe, will not rust, flake or discolor, is easy to clean, less likely to burn, will maintain its integrity, and last a lifetime. The classic design of our restaurant-quality bakeware is the perfect complement to our exclusive collection of Health Craft cooking equipment. Chef Charles Knight
- Easy release of foods
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Commercial stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Dimensions: 10 1/4-inches round
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
SHRIMP, CRAB & PESTO PIZZA recipe
EQUIPMENT: Pizza Pan and Food Cutter
- ½ pound medium Florida shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Florida blue crab meat
- Green and Yellow peppers sliced
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded #2 cutting cone
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350. Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces and set aside. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or sheet pan and spread pesto sauce leaving a ½ inch crust at the edges. Top evenly with shrimp and crab pieces. Add a thin layer of cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese then add the peppers and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 25 minutes mid-oven until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Note: I am from the great culinary seafood rich state of New Jersey, the Garden State as well, and I lived on the coast in Maryland while in the Navy (known for their abundant crab harvest), I remain continually amazed at the quantity and quality of Florida seafood (my home of the last 40 years), especially their Blue Crab – it’s sweater than Maryland crab. I love it. Chef Charles Knight.