Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are assisting a longstanding U.S. Manufacturer sell off unsold commercial restaurant inventory. Save 50%.
WE NEED TO GET THIS SOLD – Making room for our New Ultra-Tech II 9Ply Magnetic Waterless Cookware with Titanium
This is a unique opportunity to own commercial cookware preferred by the most discriminating chefs worldwide. Not sold in retail stores or the internet. Only available factory direct from Health Craft. SEE RECIPE BELOW
5-Ply Commercial 8-inch KARAHI Casserole PAN with 2 side handles is made of heavy-duty Magnetic T304s Surgical Stainless Steel. For Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction. Lid sold separately. Sku#5251.12806.55.2
A Karahi Pan (kadai or kadhai) is the Hindi name for a “two handle” pan, similar to a WOK with steeper sides. It is part of the culinary culture of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Found in every kitchen in difference sizes, it is used for making noodles, for stir frying, and for deep frying meat, potatoes, finger foods, sweets, and snacks like Samosa (pastry with meat and vegetables fried in ghee or oil). For fish and for Indian papadums (very thin flat bread). The Karahi Pan are most used for simmering stews or Posola (banana tree stems, pith), which recipes are often named karahi dishes after the utensil. Fantastic when used for a casserole pan for American dishes.
Designed by professional chefs and handmade in the USA by master craftsman. The most beautiful cookware you will ever own, for a lifetime.
Customer Service 8am to 10pm 7 days a week: Call or text 1-813-390-1144
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler-safe up to 600°F and dishwasher safe.
- Refrigerator safe for storing food T304s 20/12 Surgical Stainless Steel
- Reverse panel in the bottom of the pan prevents warping on high heat
- Five-Ply heavy-duty stainless steel with aluminum core
- Conducts heat more efficiently than any other commercial cookware, including Alclad
- High polished interior for an easy release chicken, steaks, and chops
- Mirror exterior finish
- Energy efficient, no hot spots
- Beautiful Ergonomic air-cooled riveted, heavy-duty stainless-steel handles
- Hand Crafted and Made in the USA since 1939
- Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity 1.5-Qts.
- Measures 8 7/8 inches Wide x 2 1/2 inches High
- Weight 2 lbs.
- 8-inch Cover Lid Available HERE
After cooking place your pan in the sink and fill with warm water. Enjoy your meal. Your new Commercial Cookware can be cleaned easily and thoroughly with warm soapy water, rinsed and dried. A food film or discoloration from cooking on high heat can cause sticking. To remove food film and discoloration, we recommend cleaning your new cookware with Health Craft Stainless Steel Cleaner or Bar Keepers Friend. Simply put a small amount of cleaner on the pan, using a soft cloth, sponge or paper towel and a small amount of water to make a soupy paste, rub in circles. This can be used on the interior, as well as the exterior of your Commercial Cookware.
Karahi (Kadai) Paneer by Ishu
Kadai Paneer is one of the most flavorful and delicious paneer gravies. Serve or Roti or Naan.
Roti is a round flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent made from stoneground whole wheat flour. Naan is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread found in the cuisines mainly of Western Asia, Central Asia, Indian subcontinent, Indonesia, Myanmar, and the Caribbean.
EQUIPMENT: 8-inch Karahi (Kadai) Pan with cover, hand blender or food processor,
Ingredients to Create the Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Ghee Oil
- 1 small Green Pepper (Capsicum), chopped
- 1 onion, chopped. ½ reserved
- 6 ounces Paneer (curd cheese), cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 5 black peppercorns, crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pinch, sea salt
- ¼ cup water filtered or purified water
- 3 tablespoons Ghee oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cardamon
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ cup filtered or purified water
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed coriander seed
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Ajika Fenugreek Leaves or Kasuri Methi, crushed (leaves can be found on Amazon)
- 1½ tablespoons fresh cream.
- ½ teaspoon Garam Masala
- Coriander Leaves for Garnishing
Sauce - Directions
- In the Karahi (Kadai) Pan over medium heat 300ᵒF(150ᵒC), sauté green pepper in 1 tablespoon Ghee oil, until slightly cooked, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate and set aside. Repeat the same process, sauteing the onion and Paneer separately until slightly brown, 2 to 3 minutes each. Remove from the Karahi and set aside.
- To the Karahi over medium heat 300ᵒF(150ᵒC), add one tablespoon Ghee, cumin seed, crush black peppercorns, add HALF the onions and sauté until translucent. Stir in garlic and ginger. Add tomatoes and salt, stir and cover. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Add ¼ cup water and blend into a puree in food processor to puree.
- Clean the pan. Place the Karahi (Kadai) over medium heat 300ᵒF(150ᵒC), add 3 tablespoons Ghee and bring oil to temperature. Add the bay leaf, cardamon, cloves, cinnamon stick, and red chili powder. Immediately add the puree. Stir to combine. Add ¼ cup water and stir. When the mixture begins to bubble. Stir in coriander powder, crushed coriander seeds, and turmeric powder, mix well. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir for a minute or so. Stir in Kasuri Methi, mix well, and add cream. Stir to combine. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir to mix well. When the oil begins to separate, add the peppers and remaining onion, and mix well. Stir in fried Paneer. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove cover. Stir in Garam Masala. Cook 2 to 3 minutes.
To serve, garnish with coriander leaves. Served with Roti or Naan bread.