Originally made for Vitamix for more than 35 years - during COVID Vitamix decided to focus on their world-famous blender. This is the remaining unsold inventory. Own a collector's piece of American Made in the USA History.
Originally designed by Chef Tell as a Saucier to prepare delicate sauces like Hollandaise and Béarnaise, it works great as a Stir-Fry Skillet, or flat-bottomed WOK. Designed to quickly cook a variety of meats and vegetables on its large surface area. The pan’s deep, sloping sides make it ideal for mixing and tossing ingredients without spills and keep meats and vegetables in the pan’s center for easy incorporation of sauces and seasoning.
Cookware from the Neova Collection features bonded five-ply construction with layers of alloy aluminum surrounding a pure aluminum core. The 20/12 stick-resistant stainless-steel interior provides an easy-to-clean cooking surface, and our exclusive magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior makes this cookware compatible with gas and electric cooktops. The layered construction and exclusive paneled bottom eliminates warping and enables rapid, even heating.
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- 20/12 surgical stainless-steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Comfortable, oversized air-cooled stainless-steel stick handle
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- For Gas and Electric - not Induction Compatible
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Highly polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Welded handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 3.5 “H
- Dimentions with lid: 7" H
- Lid Dimensions: 11.5" W x 3.5" H
- Capacity: 2 ½-quarts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Pan weight: 3.77 Lbs.
- Shipping weight with lid: 4.64 Lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144