Chicken Salad with Pimentos and Anchovies
EQUIPMENT French chef’s knife, mixing bowl
PREPARATION 10 minutes – Serve 3 to 4
- 1 cup diced chicken, preferably breast.
- ½ onion diced
- 1 stalk celery diced.
- 2 tablespoons pimentos drained and diced.
- 2 to 3 tablespoon sweet relish
- Or diced apples
- 1 2-ounce can anchovies well drained of oil and chopped fine.
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash celery salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 5 or 6 fresh basil leaves chiffonade
In a mixing bowl combine chicken, onion, celery, pimentos, relish or apples, and anchovies. Mix to combine. Sprinkle with Bada seasoning stir and fold in mayonnaise.
To serve, to top with basil and serve. Alternative, serve on a bed of spinach leaves.