Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are assisting a longstanding vendor sell off inventory. Save 50%
7-Ply 5 Pc. Pasta Pentola Set Magnetic T304 Surgical Stainless Steel… For Pasta, Steaming, Deep Frying, Canning. 7.5 Qt. Stockpot complete with 3 Culinary Baskets for cooking pasta, preparing stocks, deep frying, and steaming.
The 5 Pc. Pasta Pentola Set with 7.5-quart stockpot and three culinary basket inserts, enables easy lifting and draining of cooked pasta, for steaming shellfish and for blanching a variety of foods for canning. Preparing chicken, beef or vegetable stock becomes effortless just add meat, vegetables, herbs, and spices to the pasta/steamer unit, which is simply removed when the stock is finished, eliminating the need for straining. Great when deep frying with the heavy-duty stainless-steel wire culinary basket as well. For Gas, Electric and Induction range.
- 7.5 Qt. Stockpot: 10.25” W x 7.75”H - 4.16Lbs
- Steam Control Cover: 9 7/8” W x 2 7/8” H – 1.52Lbs
- 6 Qt. Deep Steamer/Pasta Basket: 25” W x 7.75” H – 2.24Lbs
- 2 Qt. Shallow Culinary Steamer Basket: 75” W x 1.75 H – 1.11Lbs.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Wire Deep Fry Basket: 9” W x 5” H - 1.82Lbs.
Simmering homemade stocks medium-low (180°F/82°C), medium-high for deep-frying (375°F/191°C), and high for boiling pasta (425°F/218°C).
- Rapid and even heat distribution on Electric, Gas and Induction
- 7Ply construction maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness.
- Multi-Ply 12 element Magnetic T304 surgical stainless-steel.
- Exclusive Steam Control whistle vent top knob
- Attractive Black-Ceramic side handles with black top knob
- Easy grip over-sized handles provide stability.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Dimensions: 15.02" Length, 11.50" Width, 10.50" Height
- Weight: 10.9 Lbs.
- Shipping weight: 12 Lbs.
NEED HELP? Text or call 1-813-390-114
Italian Meat Sauce
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Equipment: French chef knife, Filet knife, Cutting Board, Kitchen Machine food cutter, 7.5-quart Stockpot
- 2 pounds (1 kg) lean ground beef
- 1 onion peeled and chopped #2 blade.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 28 ounces (800 g) can plum tomatoes, diced.
- 1 12 ounces (350 g) can tomato sauce.
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Preheat 7.5-quart Stockpot over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle a few drops of water in the pan. If the water droplets dance, the pan is ready. If the water evaporates, the pan is not hot enough. Place the ground beef in the hot, dry pan, which will be about 400°F (200°C). Cover the pan, and open the vent and dry sauté until cooked, about 10 minutes, stir occasionally. Drain fat drippings.
Add onion and garlic to meat, and continue to sauté, stirring often. Add all other ingredients, reduce to low-heat, and simmer 15-20 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER SERVING: Calories 261; Fat Grams 15; Carbohydrate Grams 0; Protein Grams 21; Cholesterol mg 70; Sodium mg 154.
THE POINT SYSTEM: Calorie Points 3 ½; Protein Points 2 ½; Fat Grams 15; Sodium Points 6 ½; Fiber Points 1; Carbohydrate Points ½; Cholesterol Points 7.