5 Pc. Pasta Pentola Set 7-Ply Magnetic T304 Surgical Stainless Steel… For Pasta, Steaming, Deep Frying, Canning. 8 Qt. Stockpot complete with 3 Culinary Baskets for cooking pasta, preparing stocks, deep frying, and steaming. MSRP $289. Save 50%. Order NOW for an additional discount at checkout.
Scroll Down for Italian Meat Sauce Recipe
The 5 Pc. Pasta Pentola Set with 8-quart stockpot and three culinary basket inserts, enables easy lifting and draining of cooked pasta, for steaming shellfish and for blanching a variety of foods for canning. Preparing chicken, beef or vegetable stock becomes effortless just add meat, vegetables, herbs, and spices to the pasta/steamer unit, which is simply removed when the stock is finished, eliminating the need for straining. Great when deep frying with the heavy-duty stainless-steel wire culinary basket as well. For Gas, Electric and Induction range.
"OMG I love this set... Perfect for our large Italian / Irish family. Thank you Health Craft for the First Responder / Ex-Military family discount. Glad I called. We have been in love your company for more than 30 years. Thanks for the signed cookbook. That was special." Maria - Madison, N.J.
- 8 Qt. Stockpot: 10.25” W x 7.75”H - 4.16Lbs
- Steam Control Cover: 9 7/8” W x 2 7/8” H – 1.52Lbs
- 6 Qt. Deep Steamer/Pasta Basket: 25” W x 7.75” H – 2.24Lbs
- 2 Qt. Shallow Culinary Steamer Basket: 75” W x 1.75 H – 1.11Lbs.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Wire Deep Fry Basket: 9” W x 5” H - 1.82Lbs.
- FREE Cookbook 175 family recipes signed by Chef Charles Knight
Simmering homemade stocks medium-low (180°F/82°C), medium-high for deep-frying (375°F/191°C), and high for boiling pasta (425°F/218°C).
- Rapid and even heat distribution on Electric, Gas and Induction
- 7-Ply construction maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness.
- Multi-Ply 12 element Magnetic T304 surgical stainless-steel.
- Exclusive Steam Control whistle vent top knob
- Attractive Black-Ceramic side handles with black top knob
- Easy grip over-sized handles provide stability.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Dimensions: 15.02" Length, 11.50" Width, 10.50" Height
- Weight: 10.9 Lbs.
- Shipping weight: 12 Lbs.
NEED HELP? Text or call 1-813-390-114
ITALIAN MEAT SAUCE – Quick and Easy
PREPARATION: 35 minutes – serves 6 to 8
EQUIPMENT: French chef knife, cutting board, Kitchen Machine food cutter, 5-quart Stockpot, 8-quart, and pasta basket.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 onion peeled and chopped #2 blade.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- ½ cup Chianti wine
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 28 ounces can plum tomatoes.
- 1 12 ounces can tomato sauce.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound pasta
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated #1 cutting cone
- Fresh basil chiffonade cut
Preheat 8-quart Stockpot over medium heat 275ᵒF for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle a few drops of water in the pan. If the water droplets dance, the pan is ready. If the water evaporates, the pan is not hot enough. Place the olive oil in the hot pan with the onions and garlic. Sauté until lightly browned 3 to 4 minutes. Stir to keep from burning. Deglaze the pan with wine and add the Italian seasoning. Stir as the alcohol burns off.
Add the ground beef cover the pan, and open the vent and sauté until cooked, about 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add the tomatoes and sugar, reduce to low heat 200ᵒF, and simmer 15-20 minutes.
Cook pasta in filtered or purified water (do not cook pasta in chlorinated tap water) over medium heat 375ᵒF until cooked aldente. Drain and serve – do not rinse pasta.
Top serve, top pasta with meat sauce, parmesan cheese and basil
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER SERVING: Calories 261; Fat Grams 15; Carbohydrate Grams 0; Protein Grams 21; Cholesterol mg 70; Sodium mg 154.
THE POINT SYSTEM: Calorie Points 3 ½; Protein Points 2 ½; Fat Grams 15; Sodium Points 6 ½; Fiber Points 1; Carbohydrate Points ½; Cholesterol Points 7.