We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new 7-Ply Collection by Health Craft, featuring the most versatile and commonly used pan in any cook's kitchen - the 4-Square 2 Qt. saucepot. This pan is designed for everything from simmering sauces to cooking vegetables the waterless way. Our 7-Ply collection has been upgraded with oversized ergonomic handles that ensure comfort and stability. It features our original Tri-Ply sides stainless, carbon steel, stainless and the modern practicality of a four-layer encapsulated magnetic heat diffuser bottom. The end result is the best multi-ply cookware made anywhere in the world today. Upgrade your cooking game with Health Craft's new 7-Ply Collection.
"Beautiful enough to serve guests from, right at the table! Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with Health Craft cookware. We have for more than 25 years." Donna L. Linden, N.J.
We are excited to introduce our latest offering - the 4-Square Brand 2 Qt. Waterless Cookware with Steam Control Valve. This cookware is a workhorse in the kitchen of the most discerning home cook. With the steam control valve, waterless cooking has never been easier - just follow the simple 1-2-3 instructions and you'll be cooking healthy meals with no added water for vegetables and no grease when cooking meats! Plus, with your online order, you'll receive a complementary Recipe Instruction Cookbook by Chef Charles Knight, so you can start creating delicious meals right away. Upgrade your kitchen with the 4-Square Brand 2 Qt. Waterless Cookware today!
Waterless Cooking - Easy as 1-2-3
- Brush vegetables with a vegetable brush under filtered water. Do not peel. Mineral and Vitamins are directly below the surface. NOTE: Tap water contains chlorine, ammonia and other harmful chemicals that can be absorbed into vegetables and fruits. See Health Craft water purifiers here.
- Fill the pan at least three-quarters full of vegetables. Rinse with purified water and pour the water off. Just the water that cleans to the vegetables is sufficient to cook the waterless way.
- Place the pan on the range over medium heat with the VENT OPEN. When the whistle sounds close the vent and reduce the heat to low. Typically, most vegetables will cook in 7 to 10 minutes per quart. See time chart in cookbook for more detail.
- 7-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- 4-Square’s T304 surgical stainless-steel interior with a polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its 430ti polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant poly-ceramic handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
- Oven safe up to 375°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Refrigerator safe.
- Optimized for induction.
- Attractive white gift box.
- Width: 8” (outside rim to outside rim)
- Cooking Surface: 7”
- Pan Width: 8 inches
- Pan Inside Depth: 3.75"
- Lid Width. 7.5 inches
- Lid Height: 2.5 inches
- Pan with Lid Height: 6.25”
- Pan Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz
- Lid Weight: 15.4 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lbs. 8.6 oz.
- Gift Box Dimensions: 12.5” L x 4”H x 9.75” W
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 Lbs.
- Capacity: 2 Quarts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
Health Craft Celebrating 52 Years Recipients of the American Express Award for Dedication to Excellence in Customer Service.
QUESTIONS? Call or text 1-813-390-1144 8am to 10pm daily.