We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our 5-Ply Induction Stainless Steel 7.25-inch French GOURMET SKILLET. Crafted from 5-ply T304s surgical stainless steel, this skillet is made in the USA and is suitable for use on gas, electric, and induction cooktops. Not only that, it is also oven, grill, broiler, and campfire safe, making it an incredibly versatile addition to your kitchen.
But what makes this skillet truly special is its ability to cook the perfect two eggs on an induction cooktop. Its smaller size is perfect for nearly filling the pan, which prevents the eggs from sticking and burning. Whether you prefer your eggs over easy or sunny side up, this skillet will help you achieve the perfect result every time. Don't miss out on this must-have addition to your cookware collection!
The perfect temperature for frying or scrambling 1 or 2 eggs in the 7-inch Gourmet Fry Pan is medium-low heat. We recommend using unsalted butter as a lubricant. Preheat the pan and add the butter. When the sizzles, in 30 to 40 seconds, the pan is hot enough begin frying or scrambling the eggs.
Our exclusive flat-paneled bottom and flared sides of this 8-inch fry pan makes it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's solid stainless-steel stick handles with hanging loop stay cool on the cooktop. Safe to use in the oven on the grill and under the broiler or over a campfire.
Exclusive paneled bottom is slightly concaved and will flatten out when heated then go back to its original shape when cooled. Guaranteed not to warp or buckle.
- T304s non-stick surgical quality stainless cooking surface
- Polished sunburst cooking surface will not react with food
- 5-Ply Full-body aluminum core for superior heat conduction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Stainless steel welds and rivets avoid stripping and rusting
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty Home Use
- 3 Year Commercial Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- For Gas, Electric Range, and Induction
- Dimensions: 7.25"W x 1 7/8"H
- Capacity: 3 cups
- Weight: 1.34 lbs.
NEED HELP? text or call 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
- 5-Ply FULL-BODY Magnetic Surgical Stainless-Steel Cookware
- Hand polished T304s cooking surface. Non-porous surgical quality stainless steel provides for easy release similar to non-stick. Easy to clean.
- 3 Ply Aluminum Core. The most efficient heat conducting core ever, 1145 alloy aluminum surrounds a high quality 3004 aluminum core. Cooks from the bottom up and sides in.
- Hand polished 439 magnetic stainless exterior. Easy to clean, non-porous, cooks perfect on gas or electric, and incredibly fast on induction (attains the exact temperature setting in 1 to 3 minutes, depending on pan size.
- Air-Cooled Solid Stainless-Steel Double Riveted Handles
Five Ply Full-Body Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
7.25-inch Commercial LID fits 7.25-inch French Gourmet Skillet, 1-Qt. Sauté Skillet, 1.65 Qt Saucepan. Available separately. GET IT HERE
“In a well-equipped kitchen everything has its place with limited space. Most cooking is accomplished without the use of a cover but when we do need a lid, we prefer those that fit numerous pans. Health Craft provides the option of ordering pans with or without lids. I like that.” Executive Chef Bodensee