The sloped sides on the 10.5-inch French Gourmet Skillet is ideal for sautéing mushrooms, flipping omelets, creating crêpes, frying fish, and even stir-frying. Whether making breakfast, lunch or dinner, your new gourmet skillet will accommodate your needs and preferences. 5-Ply Induction Stainless Steel Made in the USA. For gas, electric and incredible on induction cook tops. Oven, Grill, Broiler and Campfire safe.
As seen on the Food Network, the Aspen Food and Wine Show, sponsored by the National Restaurant Association.
"Excellent quality, performance and release of foods. Easy to clean beautiful finish inside and out. My Preference over all others" Chef Von Bon, Exécutive Chef Privâtes Yacht Services LLC Monti Carlo
- T304s non-stick surgical quality stainless cooking surface
- Polished sunburst cooking surface will not react with food
- 5-Ply Full-body aluminum core for superior heat conduction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Stainless steel welds and rivets avoid stripping and rusting
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty Home Use
- 3 Year Commercial Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- For Gas, Electric Range, and Induction
- Dimensions: 10.25W x 2H
- Capacity: 2.5 quarts
- Weight: 2.34 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4.22 Lbs.
NEED HELP? text or call 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
Five Ply Full-Body Induction Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
10-inch Commercial Cover fits 10.5-inch French Skillet, 10.5-inch Sauté Skillet
“In a well-equipped kitchen everything has its place with limited space. Most cooking is accomplished without the use of a cover but when we do need a lid, we prefer those that fit numerous pans. Health Craft provides the option of ordering pans without lids. I like that.” Executive Chef Bodensee
Commercial Lid Available