Elevate your cooking experience with our Pro-Series Gourmet Skillet collection, featuring the 5-Ply Induction Stainless Steel Skillets. Crafted with T304s surgical stainless steel, these skillets are built to last and come in 7, 9, and 10-inch sizes. Not only are they compatible with gas and electric cooktops, but they are also perfect for induction cooktops, ovens, grills, broilers, and even campfires. Made in the USA, we guarantee the highest quality and craftsmanship. Don't miss out on this limited availability offer. Plus, our skillets are perfect for cooking eggs - the ideal size for over or sunny-side-up eggs! Upgrade your cooking game today with our 5-Ply Induction Stainless Steel Skillets.
The perfect temperature for frying or scrambling 1 or 2 eggs in the 7-inch Gourmet Fry Pan is medium-low heat. We recommend using unsalted butter as a lubricant. Preheat the pan and add the butter. When the sizzles, in 30 to 40 seconds, the pan is hot enough begin frying or scrambling the eggs.
Our exclusive flat-paneled bottom and flared sides of this 8-inch fry pan makes it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's solid stainless-steel stick handles with hanging loop stay cool on the cooktop. Safe to use in the oven on the grill and under the broiler or over a campfire.
Exclusive paneled bottom is slightly concaved and will flatten out when heated then go back to its original shape when cooled. Guaranteed not to warp or buckle.
- T304s non-stick surgical quality stainless cooking surface
- Polished sunburst cooking surface will not react with food
- 5-Ply Full-body aluminum core for superior heat conduction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Stainless steel welds and rivets avoid stripping and rusting
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty Home Use
- 3 Year Commercial Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- For Gas, Electric Range, and Induction
NEED HELP? text or call 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
- 5-Ply FULL-BODY Magnetic Surgical Stainless-Steel Cookware
- Hand polished T304s cooking surface. Non-porous surgical quality stainless steel provides for easy release similar to non-stick. Easy to clean.
- 3 Ply Aluminum Core. The most efficient heat conducting core ever, 1145 alloy aluminum surrounds a high quality 3004 aluminum core. Cooks from the bottom up and sides in.
- Hand polished 439 magnetic stainless exterior. Easy to clean, non-porous, cooks perfect on gas or electric, and incredibly fast on induction (attains the exact temperature setting in 1 to 3 minutes, depending on pan size.
- Air-Cooled Solid Stainless-Steel Double Riveted Handles
Five Ply Full-Body Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
7, 8 and 10-inch Commercial LIDS Available separately
“In a well-equipped kitchen with limited space everything has its place. Most cooking is accomplished without the use of a cover but when I do need a lid, I prefer those that fit numerous pans. Health Craft provides the option of ordering skillets with or without lids. And the lids store over the handle - I like that.” Executive Chef Bodensee