We challenged the industry standard aluminum and opted instead for 18/0-gauge commercial grade stainless steel because it will not react with or contaminate food, or discolor, and will not bend and twist out of shape under normal oven baking conditions. The result is bakeware that is food safe, will not rust, flake or discolor, is easy to clean, less likely to burn, will maintain its integrity, and last a lifetime. The classic design of our restaurant-quality bakeware is the perfect complement to our exclusive collection of Health Craft cooking equipment. Chef Charles Knight
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Commercial stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Baking pans with lids are made of food-grade BPH Free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Dimensions: 10.25 X 8 X 1 inches
- Weight: 1.2 pound
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144