No. 1 SHREDDER GRATING CONE - No. 1 Cono Rallador fits: Health Craft, West Bend, Jet-O-Matic and older model Saladmaster, Royal Prestige, New Era, Carico and more. Factory Authorized Replacement Parts exclusively sold by Health Craft. See website for a complete list of brands this part will fit.
- Beets/carrots/turnips/potatoes - Do not peel. The shredder cutting cone will prepare food so that peeling or scraping is not necessary.
- Crackers/dry bread - Fill hopper and easily grate crumbs for desserts, fish, poultry, or oyster dishes.
- Celery - Shredded celery is excellent for soups or salad dressings. Place string side toward hopper to eliminate strings.
- Frozen foods - Shred frozen fruit while still frozen for sundaes, desserts, etc.
- Lemons/limes/oranges - Use the outside layers of these fruits to create the perfect, most flavorful zest.
- Cheese - Shred for salads, soups, and tacos.
CAUTION: As with any precision cutting instrument, the edges of the cutting cones are very sharp. Use extreme care when handling.
Originally made by the M.H. Graham Company of Biloxi, MS, the inventor and manufacture of the Original Rotary Food Cutter a 3-leg base named the Saladmaster. The company also made a 2-piece body round base for Life Time Cookware and the West Bend Company, and a 1-piece body square base made for Renaware, Health Craft and Vita Craft. M.H. Graham also made food cutters for Aristo Craft, Camelot, Carico, Classica, Colonial, CooksBest, Cook -O-Matic, Cordon Bleu, Crown Regent, DreamWare, Ekco, Flavorite, Flavor Seal, Future Craft, Kitchen Craft, Lustre Craft, RegalWare, Royal Prestige, Royal Queen, Salad Master, Seal-O-Matic, Society, Temp-Tone, Thermal Sentinel, Townecraft, Vacumatic, Vita Craft, Vollrath, West Bend, Wonder Ware and others.
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 011-813-882-0537 International