5-Ply Induction Stainless Steel 7, 9 and 10-inch French GOURMET SKILLETS 5-Ply T304s Surgical Stainless Steel Made in the USA. For gas, electric and incredible on induction cook tops. Oven, Grill, Broiler and Campfire safe. DISPLAY SET MINOR SCRATCHES - OTHERWISE BRAND NEW.
The key to cooking eggs is to nearly fill the pan, especially when cooking on an induction cooktop. When a fry pan is too big the eggs will stick and burn. The perfect two egg pan for over or sunny side up.
The perfect temperature for frying or scrambling 1 or 2 eggs in the 7-inch Gourmet Fry Pan is medium-low heat. We recommend using unsalted butter as a lubricant. Preheat the pan and add the butter. When the sizzles, in 30 to 40 seconds, the pan is hot enough begin frying or scrambling the eggs.
Our exclusive flat-paneled bottom and flared sides of this 8-inch fry pan makes it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's solid stainless-steel stick handles with hanging loop stay cool on the cooktop. Safe to use in the oven on the grill and under the broiler or over a campfire.
Exclusive paneled bottom is slightly concaved and will flatten out when heated then go back to its original shape when cooled. Guaranteed not to warp or buckle.
- T304s non-stick surgical quality stainless cooking surface
- Polished sunburst cooking surface will not react with food
- 5-Ply Full-body aluminum core for superior heat conduction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Stainless steel welds and rivets avoid stripping and rusting
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Lifetime Warranty Home Use
- 3 Year Commercial Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- For Gas, Electric Range, and Induction
NEED HELP? text or call 1-813-390-1144
The Five Ply Commercial Cookware Experience in Excellence Made in the USA
While most Commercial cookware are made of aluminum for its even heat distribution, or non-stick for its release properties, or stainless steel for cleanliness and ease of cleaning, and with or without a magnetic base to provide for flexibility when cooking on gas, electric or induction. Commercial Cookware from Health Craft surpasses all desirable qualities.
- 5-Ply FULL-BODY Magnetic Surgical Stainless-Steel Cookware
- Hand polished T304s cooking surface. Non-porous surgical quality stainless steel provides for easy release similar to non-stick. Easy to clean.
- 3 Ply Aluminum Core. The most efficient heat conducting core ever, 1145 alloy aluminum surrounds a high quality 3004 aluminum core. Cooks from the bottom up and sides in.
- Hand polished 439 magnetic stainless exterior. Easy to clean, non-porous, cooks perfect on gas or electric, and incredibly fast on induction (attains the exact temperature setting in 1 to 3 minutes, depending on pan size.
- Air-Cooled Solid Stainless-Steel Double Riveted Handles
Five Ply Full-Body Construction
- T304s non-porous surgical stainless steel cooking surface
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 3004 Pure Aluminum
- 1145 Alloy Aluminum
- 439 Magnetic Stainless Steel Outer Surface
7, 8 and 10-inch Commercial LIDS Available separately
“In a well-equipped kitchen with limited space everything has its place. Most cooking is accomplished without the use of a cover but when I do need a lid, I prefer those that fit numerous pans. Health Craft provides the option of ordering skillets with or without lids. And the lids store over the handle - I like that.” Executive Chef Bodensee