Ultra-Tech 6-Stage Water Treatment System for Your Entire Home.
- Food & Drinks Taste Better
- Purified Shower Water for Your Skin
- Soft & Bright Laundry
- Extends the life of your Hot Water Heater, Dishwasher & Tableware, Washing Machine & Clothes, Icemaker, Plumbing and Fixtures.
NO SALT NEEDED - NO ELECTRIC TO HOOK UP - NO FILTERS TO CHANGE
All top restaurants and even coffee houses use filtered water to supply a safe, consistent product. You should do the same thing for your family.
Now you can have chemical free, crystal clear water for your entire home. You will notice and taste the difference in your water right away.
- 18/10 stainless steel jacket.
- STAGE 1 & 2: Our proprietary blend of carbon effectively removes or reduces chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds, herbicides, heavy metals, THM’s plus bad taste and odors.
- STAGE 3: DS Composite™ prevents scale giving your water a softer feel.
- STAGE 4: NSF Certified KDF55 filtration media controls bacteria, algae, and fungi even in hot water. Reduces chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, hydrogen sulfide and heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury, and arsenic.
- STAGE 5: High density garnet bed is designed to remove any remaining carbon fines and sediment.
- STAGE 6: Breakthrough magnetic field technology reverses the hard water condition and replicates soft water behavior without the use of salt or electricity. It maintains a balanced pH level, while leaving the vital minerals that are necessary for better health.
Our Whole-House Water Filtration System offer total protection against a variety of contaminants. We have a water system for your every need. From the various points of use, to your ice maker to all rooms in your house, Health Craft has a solution for you. Exceptional Warranty.
- Eliminates the need for a pre-filter in most municipally treated water.
- Back-washes away impurities, sediment, particulate matter which improves water flow, contact time and the life of you filter.
- Fluff, regenerates and resettles the garnet and special media bed, preparing these stages for another filtering cycle.
- The bypass feature makes it convenient when the unit is being serviced or re-bedded.
- One (1) WH-750 System.
- One (1) WH-500 System
- One (1) Care & Use Manual
- Ten (10) Quick Connect Union Elbows
- One (1) Quick Connect Union Connector
- Four (4) Mounting Brackets
- One (1) Pre-Filter Kit with Cartridges
- (If ordered, see Pre-Filter Component List)
Presuming your water usage is average and from a microbiological safe and chemical free potable water source, your Ultra Tech Stainless Steel Whole House Water Treatment & Filtering System high performance media should not need to be replaced before the 6th year of operation for the WH-750 and 4th year for the WH-500. It is recommended that media replacement be performed by a certified plumber.
WH-750/500 MAIN TANK SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 10” diameter
- WH-750: Overall Height 53½” Weight 84 lbs.
- WH-500: Overall Height 37½” Weight 57 lbs.
- Flow Rate: 4 – 5gpm
- Maximum Pressure: 120 psi
- WH-500 Capacity: 500,000 gallons #WH500SS.3295.2295
- WH-750 Capacity: 750,000 gallons #WH750SS.3795.2659
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 1 inch
Because of our worldwide distribution, prices vary from country to country, for this reason our Whole House Water Treatment System is not sold online. Text or call for a catalog and U.S. Price List 1-813-390-1144.