Because of the perfect heat conduction of the Ultra-Core construction, all your pans perform like miniature ovens. Your foods cook from the bottom up, sides in and top down. The result is tender, juicy, flavorful meats, and the absence of shrinkage serves more people per pound and saves food dollars. This is one of Ultra-Tech II’s more significant savings. Lifetime Warranty available. 9 Layers of Perfection - Ultra Tech II Magnetic 316ti Surgical Steel w/Titanium.
8 pc. CLASSIC SET includes
1.7 Qt. Sauté/Saucepan with patented Ultra-Temp Cover. Unique Size 1.7 Qt. Can be used as a Saucepan for waterless cooking and a Sauté Pan for poultry, beef, and fish filets. Exclusive design is wider than a traditional saucepan. Its low profile features an 8.5-inch cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. It offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid. The Ultra-Temp cover locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking.
- Waterless Vegetables.Place the vegetables in the pan. For example, one potato cut in half with skin to bottom, sliced carrots, broccoli, and corn on the cob. Rinse and pour all the water off. Just the water that clings to the vegetable is sufficient to cook the waterless way. Cover, open the vent and place over medium heat. When the whistle sounds, close the vent, and reduce the heat to low. Vegetables will cook in 15 minutes.
- Greaseless Cooking. Preheat the skillet over medium-high heat 375°F (191°C) to Pittsburgh the steak sear in the pan on high heat 425° (218°C). On an induction range the pan will reach the precise searing temperature within 20 to 30 seconds, so you must have all ingredient prepared to begin cooking. When using gas or an electric range, allow to preheat for 2 to 3 minutes, then sprinkle a few drops of water in the pan. If the water droplets dance, the pan is hot enough. If the water droplets evaporate the pan is not hot enough. Place the filets in the hot, dry pan. Cover the pan, open the vent, and dry sauté until the filets release easily from the pan, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the filets, cover the pan, and brown the other side of the filets until they release easily from the skillet, 4 to 5 minutes.
3 Qt. Saucepan with patented Ultra-Temp Cover, for soups, stews, and chili. For larger quantities of waterless cooked vegetables, and one pan meals.
- Fresh Corn on the Cob the waterless way. Place the husk in the bottom of the pan. Place the corn on the cob on the husks. Rinse and pour all the water off. Just the water that clings to the corn is sufficient to cook the waterless way. Cover, open the vent and place over medium heat. When the whistle sounds, close the vent, and reduce the heat to low. Corn on the cob will be cooked firm in 25 minutes, soft in 20 minutes.
11-inch Fry Sauté Skillet with Ultra-Temp Cover. Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the 11-inch sauté skillet features a large surface area and tall, sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove-top or in the oven. Oven Safe handles to 375F.
- How to Cook the Perfect Steak – All these recipes and much more can be found in Cooking for a Longer, Healthier Life by Chef Charles Knight. Included with your set. SEE THE VIDEO IN THE 10PC SET.
9-inch Gourmet Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid. For eggs, omelets, crepes and for sauteing mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
Watch the Video HOW TO FRY AN EGG.
8 Pc. CLASSIC SET includes
- 9-inch Gourmet Skillet #CNTT9GS201
- 9-inch Tempered-Glass Lid for Gourmet Skillet #CNTT9GG48
- 1.7 Qt. Sauté/Saucepan with Ultra-Temp Cover #CNTT1HQN360
- 3 Qt. Saucepan with Ultra-Temp Cover #CNTT3QN417
- 11-inch Fry/Sauté Skillet with Ultra-Temp Cover #CNTT11FN508
- Temperature Gauge Storage Box CNTSBOX26
- Available in 9Ply Magnetic imported or 5Ply non-magnetic Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cooking for a Longer Healthier Life Recipe Instruction Cookbook 100 pages.13
- 8 Pc. Classic Set #CNTT8PC1595
Because of our worldwide distribution, duties and prices vary from country to country. For this reason, Health Craft cannot publish the price on our website. For a Catalog, U.S. Price List and Link to Order call or text 1-813-390-1144.
The powerful heat conductivity works like a convection oven and promotes “Combination Cooking” which is stacking your pans, from largest to smallest, on top of each other after the seal has been achieved. You can cook an entire meal on one burner, saving energy while reducing heat in your kitchen. Stack-Cooking feature available only in the 10 Pc. Gourmet Set and 23 Pc. Homemaker’s Set.