1 Qt. Saucepan with patented Ultra-Temp Cover, for perfect soft-cooked eggs in the morning, hard-cooked eggs for your special protein diet. Oatmeal, a can of soup, rice, vegetables for dinner cooked the waterless way, and quick one-pan meals.
- Soft and Hard-Cooked Eggs, place the eggs in the pan with 1 tablespoon filtered water per egg. Cover, open the vent, and turn the heat to medium. When the whistle sounds close the vent and cook for exactly 7 minutes, serve immediately. For hard cooked eggs cook for 15 minutes.
- Oatmeal, Rice or Grain. Bring 2 cups of water to temperature over medium heat with the cover on and vent open. When the whistle sounds, romove the cover and add Rice, Oatmeal or Grain. Stir, cover, open the vent. When the whistle sounds, close the vent and turn the burner OFF. Perfect Oatmeal cooks in 10 minutes, Rice in 25 to 30 minutes, Grain in 30 to 40 minutes.
- One Pan Meals. Preheat the pan over medium heat. Add cubed, chicken, turkey, beef or pork to the pan, turn and sear on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add frozen vegetables, cover, and open the vent. When the whistle sounds turn the heat to low and cook for 15 minutes. A vapor seal will form around the rim and the moisture held in the pan will deglaze the pan, cook the food, and create a delicious gravy. Enjoy!
- Waterless Vegetables. Place the vegetables in the pan. For example, one potato cut in half with skin to bottom, sliced carrots, broccoli, and corn on the cob. Rinse and pour all the water off. Just the water that clings to the vegetable is sufficient to cook the waterless way. Cover, open the vent and place over medium heat. When the whistle sounds, close the vent, and reduce the heat to low. Vegetables will cook in 15 minutes.
5 Qt. Stockpot with patented Ultra-Temp Cover, for soups, stews, chili, or spaghetti sauce. For preparing homemade stocks. Larger quantities of waterless cooked vegetables, and one pan meals.
- Fresh Corn on the Cob the waterless way. Place the husk in the bottom of the pan. Place the corn on the cob on the husks. Rinse and pour all the water off. Just the water that clings to the corn is sufficient to cook the waterless way. Cover, open the vent and place over medium heat. When the whistle sounds, close the vent, and reduce the heat to low. Corn on the cob will be cooked firm in 25 minutes, soft in 20 minutes.
- 11-inch Gourmet Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid, for chicken, steaks, and chops cooked the greaseless way. For eggs, omelets, pancakes, stir-frying, pasta dishes and much more.
- How to Cook the Perfect Steak – All these recipes and much more can be found in Cooking for a Longer, Healthier Life by Chef Charles Knight. Included with your set.
The 6Pc Basic Set include the THREE most popular pans sold individually…
6PC BASIC SET INCLUDES:
- 11-inch Gourmet Skillet CNTT11GS.259
- 11-inch Gourmet Skillet Tempered-Glass Lid CNTT11GG.55
- 5 Qt. Soup and Stockpot w/Ultra-Temp Cover CNTT5QN.525
- 1 Qt. Saucepan w/Ultra-Temp Cover CNTT1QN.
- Temperature Gauge Storage Box CNTSBOX.314
- Cooking for a Longer Healthier Life Recipe Instruction Cookbook.13
- Available in 9Ply Magnetic imported or 5Ply non-magnetic Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Because of our worldwide distribution, duties and prices vary from country to country. For this reason, Health Craft cannot publish the price on our website. For a Catalog, and U.S. Price List call or text 1-813-390-1144.