8-inch ROUND CAKE PAN Commercial Stainless Steel
We challenged the industry standard aluminum and opted instead for 18/10 stainless-steel because of its ability to optimize indirect heat to bake rather than cook in the oven. The result is food that is baked more evenly and is less likely to burn. The classic design of this bake ware collection is the perfect complement to the Health Craft line of cookware products.
- Easy release of foods
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Baking pans with lids are made of food-grade BPH Free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 2-inches
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
The Best CHOCOLATE CAKE Recipe Ever By Robyn Stone
There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. I get that. But with one
bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they had ever tasted.
Total time 45 minutes.
Equipment: mixer, measuring cups and spoons, two 8-inch stainless steel cake pans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon expresso powder homemade or store-bough
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk, almond, or coconut milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water.
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe (BELOW)
Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.
For the chocolate cake:
Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well.
through flour mixture until combined well.
Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined.
Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely.
The cake batter will be very thin after adding the boiling water. This is correct and results in the most delicious and moist chocolate cake I have ever tasted!
Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- 1½cups butter 3 sticks, softened.
- 1cup unsweetened cocoa
- 5cups confectioner’s sugar
- ½cup milk
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½teaspoon espresso powder