18 x 13 x 1-inch BAKING and COOKIE SHEET with Stainless-Steel RACK. New High Edge heavier gauge 18/0-gauge Commercial Stainless Steel. Unlike the others our baking and cooling racks are made of heavy gauge stainless steel, and will nto rust, peel or flake.
- Large Baking Cookie Sheet 17.32 x 12.28 x 1 inch
- Rack: 16.3 x 11.25 x 0.6 inch
At Health Craft we are always looking for ways to improve our products and bring our customers the best possible cooking experience. That is why our brand-new bakeware is made of 18/0-gauge restaurant-quality stainless steel that will not bend or twist under normal baking conditions. Unlike traditional aluminum bakeware, our commercial-grade stainless steel bakeware is food safe, and will not react with or contaminate food, rust, flake, or discolor and it is easy to clean. Upgrade your bakeware today and experience the difference for yourself! Chef Charles Knight
HEALTHY high-quality stainless-steel Baking Sheet with Rack for Baking, Roasting, Cooling is made of commercial grade Stainless-Steel with no toxic coating or chrome plating to chip off. A great replacement for your aluminum baking pans.
EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Baking pans have a superior mirror finish with smooth rolled edges with no rough edges to snag your Oven Mitts. Baking sheets and wire baking racks are stackable to save space. Smooth spaced high-quality stainless-steel wire welds on racks for Easy Cleaning.
HEAVY DUTY Commercial Stainless Steel, durable and long-lasting for generations to come. Perfect for baking, roasting or serving, and baking racks or roasting, baking, and cooling cookies and pastries.
- Easy release of foods
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced welds prevent warping
- Attractive and durable stainless-steel finish
- Commercial stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Unlike aluminum and chrome plated steel stainless steel lasts a lifetime.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Imported
- Weight: 3 pounds
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144