10¾-inch Juice-Saver PIE PAN 304 Stainless Steel - Highest Quality Stainless Steel Bakeware. Almost twice as heavy as most other stainless steel pie pans.
See Quiche Recipe below
We challenged the industry standard aluminum and opted instead for 304 stainless-steel because of its ability to optimize indirect heat to bake rather than cook in the oven. The result is food that is baked more evenly and is less likely to burn. The classic design of this bake ware collection is the perfect complement to the Health Craft line of cookware products.
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bakes evenly, avoids burning.
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Baking pans with lids are made of food-grade BPH Free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Dimensions: 10.5"Wx1.5"H
- Weight: 13 oz.
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
EQUIPMENT: 8¾-inch gourmet fry pan, juice saver pie pan, mixing bowl, whisk, kitchen machine food cutter
PREPARATION: 45 minutes | makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 homemade pie crust, or ready made
- ½ pound maple flavored breakfast sausage, Johnsonville preferred8
- 4 whole eggs, or 6 egg whites
- 2 cups half and half, or skim milk
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded #2 cone
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper, optional
Preheat the fry pan over medium-high heat 330°F (166°C) heat, remove the sauce from its skin and sauté until cooked. Place on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture and grease. Press prepared shell in a greased pie pan and place sausage in shell. In the mixing bowl whisk the eggs and cream together and stir in the cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage. Bake in 325ºF preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Per serving (excluding unknown items): 312.4 Calories; 24.7g Fat (71.2% calories from fat); 11.0g Protein; 11.5g Carbohydrates; 130mg Cholesterol; 343 Sodium.