Due to COVID we are assisting one of our longtime vendors sell off inventory.
NOTICE: Get it FREE with your order for any set of our new 316ti Magnetic Stainless Steel ULTRA-TECH II 9ply COOKWARE – see it here. Call or text for details 1-813-390-1144.
2-Stockpots in 1... STACK COOKING SET. Highest Grade 7Ply Cookware Available. ULTRA7 12 Qt. DUTCH OVEN includes 7½ Qt. Stockpot w/4½ Qt. High Dome cover 7PLY Magnetic T304 Surgical Stainless-Steel
Two Stockpots for the price of one. 4.5-quart Stockpot Hi-Dome Cover (Deep Skillet) and 7.5-quart Stockpot bottom can be used for waterless cooking. Both are induction compatible.
It is not how many pans you have; it is what you can to with pans created for multiple tasks. The 12 Qt Dutch Oven is for Roasting, Pan Broiling, Baking, Braising, and Stack Cooking - on top of the Range. Stack-Cooking on a conventional gas or electric stove is impressive, and it incredibly fast on an induction cook top.
Helping People Live Longer, Healthier Lives
- Exclusive 7Ply Induction Construction
- Stainless Steel Stay Cool handles oven safe to 400°F.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- T439 magnetic surgical stainless-steel induction compatible exterior
- T304 surgical stainless-steel interior cooking surface will not react with food, resists sticking.
- Comfortable, oversized handle with hanging loop.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Made in Korea
2PC Dutch Oven Set Includes.
- 7.5qt Stockpot Dutch oven bottom - large capacity for soups, stews, spaghetti sauce, and chili. Using the 4.5 qt. Braising Pan as a Dutch oven cover and Steamer Rack stack cook a 5-course meal all in one pan, 10" cover from sauté skillet fits 8qt. and 4.5qt. 11¼Wx7½H - 4.85lbs
- 4.5qt Dutch Oven Cover / Deep Skillet- for smaller quantities of soups, stews, spaghetti sauce, and chili, can be used as an open braising pan.
- 7.5Qt. Stockpot
- 11.25" W x 5.5"H
- 4.8 Lbs.
- 7.5-quart capacity
- 4.5Qt. High Dome Cover
- 11" W x 3.25" H
- 3.95 Lbs.
- 4.5-quart capacity
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-813-390-1144 text or call
CLASSIC CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
Corned Beef most likely came about when people began curing meat with "corns" of salt (originally, corns of gunpowder). Evidence of its legacy is apparent in numerous cultures and many cuisines, including Ancient Europe, and the Middle East, and in modern history; Irish American, Jewish, Caribbean, Philippine cuisine, and Chamorro cuisine (Mariana Islands such as Saipan and Guam). It was popular during World War II when fresh meat was rationed.
PREPARATION TIME: 3 hours – make 6 – 8 servings.
EQUIPMENT: 7qt Stockpot / Dutch oven bottom, 3qt high dome cover, 10 egg poaching steamer rack, kitchen machine food cutter, 3qt double boiler, French chef knife, cutting board, large mixing bowl.
5-6 pounds corned beef brisket
- 5 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 black pepper corns (if using)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 medium head green cabbage (about 1 pound) cut into wedges.
- 6-8 medium whole red potatoes scrubbed well.
- 3-4 medium onion peeled and quartered.
- 3-4 carrots, waffle-cut #5 cutting cone.
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 cups white self-rising cornmeal
- 3 cups (720 ml) 1% milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Corned Beef: Split the brisket into two or three pieces along the natural seam. Place the brisket in the 6qt stockpot and add enough chicken stock to cover the meat (add flavor packet included with the brisket), bay leaf, pepper corns and vinegar. Bring to a slow boil over medium-low heat 225°F (110°C) and cook for about 15 minutes. Skim off any residue that floats to the top. Cover with Dutch oven cover, and simmer until tender 175°F (79°C) about 2 hours.
NOTE: The proper cooking temperature is achieved when tiny bubbles appear around the rim of the cover, and the cover spins freely on a cushion of moisture. If the pan spits moisture, the heat is too high. If no bubbles appear, the heat is too low.
While the corned beef is simmering, prepare the vegetables and cornbread mix.
Cornbread Mix: In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs until frothy, add flour, milk, sugar, and mix well. Coat 2qt Casserole/Double Boiler unit with butter, and pour the batter in the pan, set aside.
To the corned beef, add the cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and onions. Place the Steamer Rack on the 6qt and the 2qt Casserole/Double Boiler unit with cornbread mix on the steamer rack. Cover with 4½qt High-Dome Dutch oven cover, 175°F (79°C) about 45 minutes.
Remove the cover, check cornbread for doneness. If not done, cover and cook 5-10 minutes.
Remove the corned beef and let stand 10-15 minutes. Slice on a bias and serve with vegetables and cornbread.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING: 640 calories, 44g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 43g fat, 470mg sodium.