Unlike used cookware sold on eBay and Thrift Stores all cookware sold directly from Health Craft is completely reconditioned with new handles and vented top knobs and covered by our liberal and exceptional lifetime warranty. Only ONE Available.
Reconditioned with NEW handles and Temp-Tone lid - minor scratches otherwise excellent condition. Unique exclusive Sauté Sauce-Pan design. The 8.5-inch Sauté SKILLET 1.25-Qt. w/Vented Lid is deeper than a traditional fry pan, and wider than the traditional saucepan. The sauté saucepan features a large surface area and straight sides that hold in juices, prevents splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods cooked the greaseless way including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven. With its unique vented lid and vapor seal rim it also offers the convenience of cooking vegetables the waterless way. The method of waterless greaseless cooking saves minerals, vitamins, and life-giving enzymes.
Health Craft… Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life
- T304s surgical quality stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Long phenolic stick handle and side helper handle
- Vented top knob for waterless and greaseless cooking.
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Comfortable, oversized handle
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Self-Storing Cover
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- Capacity: 1.25 Qt.
- Dimensions: 8.5” W x 2.25”H / 4”H with lid on
- Weight: 2 Lbs. 12 oz. with lid on
- For gas, and electric range, not induction.
NEED HELP? Text or call 1-813-390-1144