Used but not abused in very good condition. Cleaned and polished with $40 in new handles and top knob. Ready for another 20 to 30 years service.
Unlike used cookware sold on eBay and in Thrift Stores all used items sold by Health Craft are covered by our liberal and exceptional limited lifetime warranty.
A new comparable 1 Qt. can sell for $199 Save $160. Used but not abused minor scratches. Unique and exclusive 1-quart Sauté Sauces pan (1-liter) design. The 7½-inch Sauté Saucepan w/Vented Lid is deeper than a traditional fry pan, and wider than the traditional saucepan. The sauté saucepan features a large surface area and straight sides that hold in juices, prevents splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods cooked the greaseless way including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté saucepan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven. With its unique vented lid and vapor seal rim it also offers the convenience of cooking vegetables the waterless way. The method of waterless greaseless cooking saves minerals, vitamins, and life-giving enzymes.
Health Craft… Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life
- T304 surgical quality stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Long stick handle with helper side handle
- Vented top knob for waterless and greaseless cooking.
- Stainless steel welds on lid avoids stripping and rusting.
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Self-Storing Cover
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 1-quart (1L)
- Pan with lid 2.8 lbs.
- Width 7.25-inches
- High 2.5-inches
- Width rim of pan to end of handle 14.25-inches
- Vented Lid 7.25-inches wide 1.25-inches high
NEED HELP? Text or call 1-813-390-1144