TAKEN IN ON TRADE - Amway Queen 11-inch SAUTE SKILLET w/lid 5-Ply Surgical Stainless Steel. Sits flat very good condition. Ready for another 30 years of excellent service.
Unlike USED Health Craft cookware sold in thrift shops and eBay this pan is covered by our liberal and exceptional Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recently taken in on Trade-In. Completely Reconditioned with new handles and top knobs. Minor Scratches – in particularly good condition and ready for a lifetime of healthy cooking. Even though this pan is 30 years old it is far better than anything sold on the market today.
5Ply 10½-inch SAUTE SKILLET with Vented Lid T304s Surgical Stainless Steel with Titanium Made in USA. For waterless greaseless cooking. Deeper than a traditional fry pan, this sauté skillet features a large surface area and tall, sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops, and fish fillets - the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The cover locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove-top or in the oven. Oven Safe handles to 375F. This same skillet today NEW sells for $389
Health Craft is Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- For electric and gas range.
- Clean and sits flat on glass top range
- NEW handles and top knob
- Surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- No screws, rivets, or weld-marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria.
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Comfortable oversized handle with hang-up ring
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 3¼-quart capacity
- Dimensions: 10 3/4"W x 2 1/2" H
- Weight: 4.02 Lbs. with lid on
- Made in USA.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144