Unlike USED Health Craft cookware sold in thrift shops and eBay this pan is covered by our liberal and exceptional Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recently taken in on Trade-In. Completely Reconditioned with new handles and top knobs. Minor Scratches – in good condition and ready for a lifetime of healthy cooking. Even though this pan is 20 years old it is far better than anything sold on the market today. Todays retail value $379
The 2 Qt. Saucepan is a versatile pan for cooking vegetables and fruits with little or no water. It features high, straight sides and a smaller surface area than a sauté pan. Its Full-Body construction heats evenly and retains heat. When the vented lid is closed it limits evaporation for waterless cooking. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids, reheating and cooking vegetables and fruits the waterless way.
- Compatibility: Electric and Gas Range, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 375°F.
- No screws, Rivets, or Weld Marks inside to collect Food and Bacteria.
- T304s Surgical Stainless-Steel with Titanium cooking surface will not react with food.
- Stainless Steel Welds prevents stripping and rusting.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring.
- Pan Dimensions: 9.5” W x 3”H - 5.5"H with lid on
- Lid Dimensions: 8.5"W x 2.5"H
- Weight 4.2 lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144