PRO SERIES 3 Qt. MIXING BOWL with BPA Free Lid - Highest Quality Stainless Steel Bakeware. Two and a half times as heavy as other stainless steel mixing bowls.
304 Stainless-Steel satin finished inside and outside with a high-polished ring around the top. Each mixing bowl has a pour spout and has a cup and quart measurements marked on the inside of each bowl.
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Lids are made of food-grade BPH Free silicone plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Capacity 3 Qt
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Measures: 8 7/16"W x 5"H
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
Chocolate Mousse by Chef Tell
- 6 ounces (170 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened.
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 3 eggs, separated.
In the 2-quart (2 L) Saucepan combine the chocolate with water, cook over low heat so the chocolate and water form a thick cream. Remove from heat and allow cooling slightly, whisk in softened butter. Add the rum and whisk in egg yolks one at a time.
In the Mixing Bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into cooled chocolate sauce. Pour into individual martini glasses or custard cups and chill.
To Serve: Top with whip cream and fresh berries.
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER SERVING: Calories 189; Fat Grams 12; Carbohydrate Grams 19; Protein Grams 3; Cholesterol mg 112; Sodium mg 24.
THE POINT SYSTEM: Calorie Points 2 ½; Protein Points 0; Fat Grams 12; Sodium Points 1; Fiber Points 0; Carbohydrate Points 1; Cholesterol Points 5.