We are excited to announce the launch of our NEW Heavy Duty PRO SERIES 3 Qt. Mixing Bowl is the ultimate kitchen companion for all your baking needs. Crafted with the highest quality stainless steel, our mixing bowl is two times as heavy as most other mixing bowls, ensuring durability and longevity. The 304 stainless-steel satin finish on both the inside and outside of the bowl, with a high-polished ring around the top, adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Each mixing bowl comes with a BPA-free lid, a pour spout, and cup and quart measurements marked on the inside of each bowl for easy and accurate measuring. Say goodbye to flimsy and unreliable mixing bowls and upgrade to our PRO SERIES 3 Qt. Mixing Bowl today!
304 Stainless-Steel satin finished inside and outside with a high-polished ring around the top. Each mixing bowl has a pour spout and has a cup and quart measurements marked on the inside of each bowl.
These are the same mixing bowls Chef Tell used during his personal appearances, in his restaurants, and on many of his TV cooking shows. Made with high-quality materials, these heavy duty mixing bowls are durable and perfect for all your culinary creations. A part of Chef Tell's legacy.
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Lids are made of food-grade BPH Free silicone plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Capacity 3 Qt
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Measures: 8 7/16"W x 5"H
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
Chocolate Mousse by Chef Tell
- 6 ounces (170 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened.
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 3 eggs, separated.
In the 2-quart (2 L) Saucepan combine the chocolate with water, cook over low heat so the chocolate and water form a thick cream. Remove from heat and allow cooling slightly, whisk in softened butter. Add the rum and whisk in egg yolks one at a time.
In the Mixing Bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into cooled chocolate sauce. Pour into individual martini glasses or custard cups and chill.
To Serve: Top with whip cream and fresh berries.
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER SERVING: Calories 189; Fat Grams 12; Carbohydrate Grams 19; Protein Grams 3; Cholesterol mg 112; Sodium mg 24.
THE POINT SYSTEM: Calorie Points 2 ½; Protein Points 0; Fat Grams 12; Sodium Points 1; Fiber Points 0; Carbohydrate Points 1; Cholesterol Points 5.