PRO SERIES 1.5 Qt. MIXING BOWL with BPA free Lid - Highest Quality Stainless Steel Bakeware. Two and a half times as heavy all other mixing bowls. Health Craft exclusive.
304 Stainless-Steel satin finished inside and outside with a high-polished ring around the top. Each mixing bowl has a pour spout and has a cup and quart measurements marked on the inside of each bowl.
Scroll Down for Chef Tell’s White Chocolate Mousse Recipe and Video
- Easy release of foods
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Imported
- No toxic coating to peel or scratch off.
- Reinforced rim allows for easier grasping.
- Attractive and durable brushed stainless-steel finish
- Stainless steel will not react with food easy to clean.
- Lids are made of food-grade BPH Free silicone plastic.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup (Lid is recommended to hand washing)
- Unlike glass and ceramic stainless steel is unbreakable and lasts a lifetime.
- Capacity 1.5 Qt
- Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Measures 6 7/8"W x 3 7/8"H
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144
Chef Tell’s White Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 egg whites with dash of salt, beaten stiff.
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled and whipped.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped.
Beat the egg whites stiff to begin. Bring the sugar and water to a boil and cook, reducing its volume by half. Remove from heat. Whisk the hot sugar syrup into the egg whites – this will cook the whites slightly so that they will not weep. Set aside to cool.
Melt the white chocolate over boiling water. Set aside. Whip the cream. Fold a little of the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate to lighten it, then fold the lightened chocolate into the remaining whipped cream. Fold the egg whites into the whipped cream.
Top with fresh raspberries or raspberry sauce with a touch of kirschwasser liquor. Garnish with mint leaf and serve.