Pasta & Shrimp Salad
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Equipment: French chef knife, Cutting Board, Kitchen Machine food cutter,
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 sweet pickles, chopped
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 ½ cups shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups cooked pasta shells or tortellini
- 3 cups fresh pineapple tidbits and juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise or low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ head lettuce, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce. Place lettuce in pineapple cavity, spoon in salad mixture, and top with chopped green onions.
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER SERVING: Calories 299; Fat Grams 5; Carbohydrate Grams 50; Protein Grams 13; Cholesterol mg 187; Sodium mg 581.
THE POINT SYSTEM: Calorie Points 4; Protein Points 2; Fat Grams 5; Sodium Points 25; Fiber Points 1; Carbohydrate Points 3 ½; Cholesterol Points 19.