We would like to inform our valued customers that due to our worldwide distribution network, prices for Air-Purifier Ozone Coil Kit may vary from model to model and from country to country. When you have questions...
Call or text 1-813-390-1144 and provide the model number of the item you wish to purchase.
- The air filter must be unplugged from the electrical source before the old replacement coil can be removed from the unit. Failure to unplug the unit before removing the cover could result in electrical shock.
- Remove the four screws in the cover located on the back of the air filter and remove the coil holder cover from the rear of the filter.
- Pull the long wire out of the filter and disconnect the electrical connector plug that is attached to the coil. Discard the old coil kit.
- Remove the new Coil Kit from the package and attach it to the electrical connector plug.
- Carefully push the wire and electrical connector plug back inside the air purifier making sure that the wire and connector does not come in contact with the blower. When re-inserting the wire and electrical connector plug back into the air purifier, push the wires in the direction of the exhaust grill.
- Replace the (4) screws and screw tightly to reattach the coil kit cover to the air purifier unit.
- The unit can now be turned on.
NOTE: ONLY operate Ozone "Deodorizer" unoccupied space. Energy efficient with 15 min., 2 hr. and 24 hr. settings automatically shuts off the ozone feature. High/Low ozone output switch - LOW if/when animals are in the home.
Need help? Call or text 1-813-390-1144