CLOSEOUT SALE - 5PLY 7.5" GOURMET SKILLET - display item minor scratches - otherwise like new.
The key to cooking eggs is to nearly fill the pan, especially when cooking on an induction cooktop. When a fry pan is to big the eggs will stick and burn. The perfect 2 egg pan for over or sunny side up. Made in the USA Lifetime Warranty.
The perfect temperature for frying or scrambling 1 or 2 eggs in the 7.25inch Gourmet Fry Pan on an induction cooktop that has been accurately calibrated is between 210°F (99°C) and 240°F (116°C). We recommend using unsalted butter as a lubricant. Preheat the pan and add the butter. When the sizzles, in 20 to 40 seconds, the pan is hot enough begin frying or scrambling the eggs. When using a NuWave induction cooker you may have to go as high as 375°F.
Our exclusive flat-paneled bottom and flared sides of this 7¼ inch fry pan make it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's air cooled stainless steel stick handles with hanging loop stay cool on the cooktop. Safe to use in the oven on the grill and under the broiler.
Paneling, exclusive to Health Craft induction cookware, the bottom is slightly concaved and will flatten out when heated then go back to its original shape when cooled. Guaranteed not to warp or buckle.
The InductionPro Advantage Full Body Induction Construction
As with all cookware from the Health Craft Induction Pro Advantage Collection, this pan features silver bonded 5ply full-body induction construction with pure aluminum core, stick-resistant high-polished 20/12 surgical stainless steel cooking surface, and 439 magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior and for rapid, even heating.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking... one pan at a time.
- 20/12 surgical quality stainless steel with titanium inside and outside
- High-polished cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- Comfortable, stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- High polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Life Time Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 7.5Wx2H
- Weight: 1.14 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 2.48 Lbs.
- Capacity ¾-quarts
- FREE Shipping to lower 48
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International