8-quart Full-Body Induction Stockpot with vented lid made in the USA. Closeout sale. Minor Scratches
An essential for every kitchen, the 8-quart stockpot features high sides that slow the evaporation of liquids, providing the ideal design for creating a variety of stocks. The wide bottom of the pan allows for sautéing of ingredients before the addition of liquids for delicious soups and stews. With the lid on and the vent closed its perfect for large quantities of waterless cooked vegetables like corn-on-the-cob. The Advantage Pro Induction Stockpot is well-suited for canning, blanching, and preparing soups, stews and spaghetti sauce in large quantities.
Free shipping to lower 48. Everywhere else we will split the shipping with you
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking.
- Multi-Ply aluminum center core maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness
- T439 magnetic surgical stainless steel for rapid and even heat distribution
- 20/12 surgical quality stainless steel cooking surface prevents sticking
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Convenient cut and polished rim for easy pouring
- Easy grip riveted loop handles provides stability
- Distinctive vented lid adds design elegance
- Welded handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Oven safe handles to 800ºF
- Capacity: 8 Quarts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 11.25”W x 5.75”H – 7.75”H to top knob
Weight: 5.76 Lbs. with lid
Shipping Weight: 7.5 Lbs.