Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel 1 Qt. SAUCEPAN w/vented lid - Waterless Cookware
Our 1Qt. saucepan with vented cover is a versatile essential found in every well-equipped kitchen, features high, straight sides and a smaller surface area than a sauté pan. Full-Body magnetic surgical stainless-steel construction heats evenly and retains heat; the vented lid when closed limits evaporation. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids, reheating and cooking vegetables and fruits the waterless way. Used with the cover lid on and vent open to control evaporation. Efficient on Gas, Electric and Induction.
The Cookware of the Future is Here Today!
- One long phenolic stick handle stays cool on the cooktop
- Distinctive vented top knob adds design elegance
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- 304 surgical stainless-steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Exclusive 438 magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior
- Cut and polished vapor seal rim for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Full body heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Dimensions: 8” W x 2.75 / 5”H to top knob
- Capacity: 1-Quart with vented lid
- Rapid even heat distribution
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 2.85 lbs. pan with cover
- Shipping Weight: 3.37 lbs.
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- Text or call 1-813-390-1144