The Triple Burner | True Induction
Need help 24/7?
Health Craft is a specialty brand of induction cookware and induction cook tops. With more than 3 decades experience in advanced induction technology, we are the only induction company owned and operated by a family of professional chefs and cooks. We literally wrote the cookbooks on induction cooking. The Health Craft name signifies quality assurance and exceptional customer service. Not only do we answer the phones on evenings and weekends (while our competitors sleep and play), all your questions will be answered. We guaranty it.
The Triple Burner Induction Cook Top from Health Craft
This is the largest unit in the Health Craft Induction line with three burners. It is UL 197 Commercial Certified, meaning it can be used in commercial kitchens, restaurants, or other business establishments where food is served. The triple burner runs the same power sharing technology as our double burner induction cook-tops. When used as a portable unit (4 non-slip silicone rubber feet included).
Health Craft Induction cook tops have multiple built-in safety features. It automatically senses when an induction pan is placed on the burner. When the pan is taken off the burner it will automatically shut off.
When purchasing the optimal cookware for an induction cook top, a full-body induction cookware with a flat bottom diameter between 4½" to 11" inches will produce the best results.
EZ Touch Controls
With its intuitive EZ Touch Control, Health Craft Induction cook tops are simple to use. Each burner has its own set of controls. These controls are simple to use and does not have any unnecessary buttons. This allows you to spend more time cooking what you love and less time learning how to use it.
Patented Power Sharing Technology
Patented power technology allows for more energy efficient cooking by allowing the burners to split wattage between them. This split makes it so when one burner can run at full power or two burners can run a fifty percent power. It also allows the unit to run more effectively on the standard 110v outlet already in your kitchen.
- Measures 23¼"W x 20½"L x 2½"H.
- Operates off two 110V 15amp outlets or can be wired direct to 220V
- Easy to clean; the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed counter inset or used as a portable cook-top making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes Health Craft True Induction's trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
- Shipping weight: 25 pounds