Beautiful with 24K Gold Plated Handles... Free Cookbooklet and Stainless Steel Cleaner with order. SAVE 50%
Originally designed by Chef Tell as a Saucier to prepare delicate sauces like Hollandaise and Béarnaise, it works great as a Stir-Fry Skillet, or flat-bottomed WOK. Designed to quickly cook a variety of meats and vegetables on its large surface area. The pan’s deep, sloping sides make it ideal for mixing and tossing ingredients without spills and keep meats and vegetables in the pan’s center for easy incorporation of sauces and seasoning.
Health Craft FULL-BODY Construction
Cookware from the Health Craft Advantage Collection features bonded five-ply construction with layers of alloy aluminum surrounding a pure aluminum core. The 20/12 stick-resistant stainless-steel interior provides an easy-to-clean cooking surface, and our exclusive magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior makes this cookware compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction cooktops. Health Craft’s layered construction and exclusive paneled bottom eliminates warping and enables rapid, even heating.
Health Craft... Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- T304s surgical stainless-steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Comfortable, oversized air-cooled stainless-steel stick handle
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- T439 magnetic surgical stainless-steel exterior
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- Highly polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Welded handle stays cool on the cook-top
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 3 ¼ “H
- Capacity: 2 ½-quarts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Pan weight: 2.24 Lbs.
- Shipping weight with lid: 4.64 Lbs.
- Made in the USA
Need help? Text or call 1-813-390-1144