1949 to 1992 FOOD CUTTER No. 2 STRINGER Julienne CONE - No. 2 Cono Rallador fits: original Health Craft, Jet-O-Matic, Saladmaster, West Bend, Regalware and many other brands. Factory Authorized Replacement Parts originally made by The M.H. Graham company under various private labels. Questions? Text or Call 1-813-390-1144
For cutting foods into medium-size Julienne "strings". Cuts considerable larger than shredder, but smaller than French fry cut.
- Onions - Remove skin and cut onions in half for best results, placing outside of onion toward the hopper.
- Carrots - Do not peel. Cut into shoestrings for salads and waterless cooking.
- Cheese - Cuts into "macaroni-size" pieces for salads, pizza, or flavoring other dishes.
- Apples - To peel apples or other fruits, place peeling side toward the hopper. Serve apple with peel left on for more healthful, appetizing, and eye-appealing dishes.
- Potatoes - Create quick and easy hash browns.
CAUTION: As with any precision cutting instrument, the edges of the cutting cones are very sharp. Use extreme care when handling.
Originally made by the M.H. Graham Company of Biloxi, MS, the inventor and manufacture of the Original Rotary Food Cutter a 3-leg base named the Saladmaster. The company also made a 2-piece body round base for Life Time Cookware and the West Bend Company, and a 1-piece body square base made for Renaware, Health Craft and Vita Craft. M.H. Graham also made food cutters for Aristo Craft, Camelot, Carico, Classica, Colonial, CooksBest, Cook -O-Matic, Cordon Bleu, Crown Regent, DreamWare, Ekco, Flavorite, Flavor Seal, Future Craft, Kitchen Craft, Lustre Craft, RegalWare, Royal Prestige, Royal Queen, Salad Master, Seal-O-Matic, Society, Temp-Tone, Thermal Sentinel, Townecraft, Vacumatic, Vita Craft, Vollrath, West Bend, Wonder Ware and others.
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 011-813-882-0537 International