Unique Size 1¼ Qt. Saucepan is also an 8.5-inch Sauté Pan, an exclusive Health Craft design, is wider than a traditional saucepan. Its low profile features a relatively large cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets, and the sauté saucepan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid. The vented cover locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking of vegetable and fruits. With the stainless-steel stay-cool handle it can be used to finish dishes in the oven or broiler.
Compatibility: Electric and Gas, Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 400°F
Health Craft… Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life
- T304s surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- 439 Magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior
- Full-Body induction cookware
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to loosen, collect food or bacteria.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Comfortable, over-sized handles with hanging loop
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in the USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- 1.25-quart capacity
- Pan Dimensions: 8.5W x 2.25H - 4.25H with lid on
- Vented Lid Dimensions: 8W x 2H to top knob
- Weight: 2.26 lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 3.96 lbs.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144