Recently taken in on Trade-In. Completely Reconditioned with new handles and top knobs. Minor Scratches – in very good condition. FREE Cookbook and Stainless Steel Cleaner with order.
Unlike USED Health Craft cookware sold in thrift shops and eBay this pan is covered by our liberal and exceptional Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Unique Size 1¼ Qt. Saucepan is also an 8.5-inch Sauté Pan, an exclusive Health Craft design, is wider than a traditional saucepan. Its low profile features a relatively large cooking surface and straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allows for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken, steaks, chops and fish fillets, and the sauté saucepan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid. The vented cover locks in moisture for vapor seal waterless cooking of vegetable and fruits. With the stainless-steel stay-cool handle it can be used to finish dishes in the oven or broiler.
Compatibility: Electric and Gas, not Induction, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 500°F
Health Craft… Helping People Live a Longer, Healthier Life
- T304s Nicromium surgical stainless steel interior cooking surface will not react with food.
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to loosen, collect food or bacteria.
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan.
- Comfortable, over-sized handle with hanging loop
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting.
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Made in the USA – Lifetime Warranty
- Exclusive vented cover
- 1.25-quart capacity
- Pan Dimensions: 8.5W x 2.25H - 4.25H with lid on
- Vented Lid Dimensions: 8W x 2H to top knob
- Weight: 2.26 lbs. with lid on
- Shipping Weight: 3.96 lbs.
NEED HELP? Call or text 1-813-390-1144