Because of our worldwide distribution, prices vary from country to country, for this reason this product is not sold online. Discounts and no interest payment plan available for Health Craft customers Call or text 1-813-390-1144
Our NEW Kitchen Machine Rotary Food Cutter is a precision engineered, simple-to-use manual food cutter. It will perform more than 240 cutting operations in your kitchen. It will grate cheese, peel and chop onions, slice garlic, waffle cut carrots and potatoes, French fry cut potatoes, julienne cut hash browns and cook meats. It will even thin or thick slice mushrooms, strawberries and much more.
The 5 precision cutting cones blades are constructed of surgical quality stainless steel. A Food Guide is included for perpendicular cutting and it can be used as a Food Pusher. Recipe Instruction Booklet included. Under rigorous use your Health Craft Rotary Food Cutter will provide a lifetime of superb service.
Do not be fooled by imitations and look-a-likes.
- Double Purpose Food Guide and Pusher
- Easy to clean and store
- Wide mouth hopper
- 5 numbered surgical stainless-steel cutting cones
- Single base for extra stability
- Extra-long handle for ease of use
- Accommodates up to 6.5-inch-high bowl
- Long-lasting synthetic rubber suction cup
- 8lbs, 9.5H with 5X5 inch square base, takes up very little space
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or Text 1-813-390-1144
Crispy Creamy Zucchini Bites
By Chef Charles Knight
EQUIPMENT: Baking Sheet or Jelly Roll Pan, Rotary Food Cutter
PREPARATION TIME: 1½ hours – Makes 45 to 60 chips
- 3 medium zucchinis sliced #2 or #4 cutting cone
- 2 to 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk or regular milk
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried chives
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Crystal Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated #1 cutting cone
Preheat oven to 250ᵒF. Grease the cookie sheet with softened butter. Slice zucchinis and place on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk and whisk until smooth. Add the dill, parsley, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, lime juice and hot sauce. Whisk to combine.
Toss zucchinis in sauce mixture. Place a single layer on baking sheets.
Bake until crispy, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Serve hot, warm, or cooled.
To serve, top with grated parmesan cheese.