8¾-inch Gourmet Fry Pan w/24k Gold Plated Handle. The perfect omelet pan. For Gas, Electric and INDUCTION. Perfect For Eggs, Omelets, Searing, Browning, and Pan Frying. Made in the USA
The secret to cooking the perfect omelet is to nearly fill the pan, lubricate with unsalted butter, and cook at 220F. You can also sear, brown, and pan fry everything from eggs to chicken, steaks and chops with this 8¾ inch Fry Pan. For Gas, Electric and Induction cook-tops. Oven, broiler and grill safe air-cooled stainless steel handle.
The flat bottom and flared sides of this 8¾ inch fry pan make it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils (except for eggs) and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's air cooled stainless steel stick handle, with hanging loop, stay cool on the cook-top, so you can cook safely and comfortably.
Full-Body Induction Construction
As with all cookware from the Health Craft Induction-Pro™ Advantage Collection, this pan features silver bonded 5-Ply full-body induction construction with pure aluminum core, stick-resistant high-polished 20/12 surgical stainless steel cooking surface, and 439 magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior and for rapid, even heating.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- 20/12 surgical quality Stainless Steel cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Comfortable, stay-cool stainless steel handle
- T439 Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel exterior
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- High polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Life Time Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 8¾W x 2H
- Capacity: 1 ¼ quarts
- Weight: 1.64 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.22 Lbs.
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International