Perfect For Eggs, Omelets, Searing, Browning, and Pan Frying. Vented lid available. Made in the USA. Air-Cooled Stainless Handle
The secret to cooking the perfect omelet is to have an omelet pan that is the same thickness on the bottom and side. Size is also important as it is best to nearly fill the pan. To cook the perfect omelet lubricate with unsalted butter and cook at 220 F (medium-low heat). This 8¾ inch Gourmet Fry Pan is the perfect size for searing, browning, or pan fry everything from single servings of eggs to chicken, steaks and chops. For Gas, Electric and Induction cook-tops. Oven, broiler and grill safe air-cooled stainless steel handle.
The flat bottom and flared sides of this 8 ¾ inch fry pan make it easy to toss food or to turn it with a spatula. The pan is ideal for cooking with or without oils (except for eggs) and helps food develop rich flavor, bright color, and crisp texture. The pan's air cooled stainless steel stick handle, with hanging loop, stay cool on the cook-top, so you can cook safely and comfortably.
Full-Body Induction Construction
As with all cookware from the Health Craft Induction-Pro™ Advantage Collection, this pan features silver bonded 5ply full-body induction construction with pure aluminum core, stick-resistant high-polished 20/12 surgical stainless steel cooking surface, and 439 magnetic surgical stainless steel exterior and for rapid, even heating.
Changing the Future of Healthy Home Cooking
- 20/12 surgical quality Stainless Steel cooking surface will not react with food
- No screws, rivets, or weld marks on the inside to collect food and bacteria
- Engraved capacity marking on the side of every pan
- Comfortable, stay-cool stainless steel handle
- T439 Magnetic Surgical Stainless Steel exterior
- Stainless steel welds avoid stripping and rusting
- High polished cooking surface resists sticking
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Life Time Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- Dimensions: 8¾W x 2H
- Capacity: 1 ¼ quarts
- Weight: 1.64 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.22 Lbs.
- Contact CustomerService@HealthCraft.com
- 1-800-443-8079 North America
- 1-813-882-0537 International